Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aran island coastline walk

Options
  • 29-05-2008 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

is it possible to walk around the aran island , inis mor, just along the coastline and cliff tops or not, it is to settle a bet,
    i say no but if u can then i shall be doing it sometime this weekend if the sun stays around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

What would stop you? /curious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

its a tourist mecca so somewhere there is bound to be a guy siting on a wall going to charge me a fiver (€5) to walk along his bit of a cliff ......im not to sure but the last time i was there i think u were not able to walk along cliff to dun angus hence the challenge and bet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Watch out for this guy;

I-Shot-J-R.JPG

:d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

I just went camping there for two days this weekend. Dun Angus has like an official visitor center charging 2 euros and the like to the walk up of it. So someone may def jump on ya if you try and go along the coast.

• Advertisement

tristanc wrote: »
    I just went camping there for two days this weekend. Dun Angus has like an official visitor center charging 2 euros and the like to the walk up of it. So someone may def jump on ya if you try and go along the coast.

was the campsite as modern and well equipped as i suggested:)

Advertisement