Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linking to RockBand.com

Options
  • 29-05-2008 10:46am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone been able to link their game to the Rock Band website yet?

It just keeps on coming up with an error about my Live gamertag not having played the game yet whenever I try following their instructions on how to set it up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I linked it last night. Just play the game online a couple of times, that worked for GTA. Maybe we can set up a Boards leaderboard somehow?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Seems that the Rock band servers are just about three or four days behind in updating themselves but it does link eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Here's how it's done. Fire up Rock Band and go to the community section, this links you to the RB servers. Then off you go and play your songs which will be recorded then.

Does anyone know which type of mode gets recorded to the leaderboard? I mean is it quick play, vs battle or career?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I cannot seem to see anything on the leaderboards online for myself or anyone in my freinds list, but there is at least one person from my freinds list who shows up on the leaderboards when I open it up within the game. I've completed the medium guitar and vocal careers now and it still does not show me online or in game though, I'd like to see some better details of the scores that I got on the songs so I can have a go at improving them like it shows on the GuitarHero site though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

what can you do on Rockband.com when your registered anyways?

Just view scores and leaderboards?

• Advertisement
Advertisement