Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Theme for site which is not a blog

Options
  • 29-05-2008 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

I want to build a site using wordpress so that the content can be easily updated by the non tech savvy.

So, i need a theme which has no blog related stuff on it, ie comments, search, blog roll etc.

All want is a page with links on the top to the other pages of the site. I would preffer nothing else to be on the page.

Anyone know of a theme which might suit? I've done a lot of searching and can't find anything. I might have to manually edit a theme myself, but thought i'd as here first before i go to the bother of doing that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Best to modify a theme yourself as it is next to impossible to find a perfect fit for your needs. Do a search for 'magazine wordpress themes'. These themes look more like CMSs than blogs.

Advertisement