Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna be in a music video?

Options
  • 29-05-2008 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

:DWanna be in a music video?

We’re looking for 10 – 15 people.

The basic idea is that everyone will wear a large, white cardboard circle as a mask (these will be provided on the day). We’ll give out black markers and you can draw a face on them (complicated or simple…whatever you like!).

We will need the group to jump / step / freestyle along to the music. No dancing experience necessary (these will be really easy moves…believe me!).

We will film really soon in different locations around Dublin (not decided yet) so bring bus fare / train fare. Wherever we end up, we won’t be miles off the city. Most likely there’ll be a seaside, a park and a few others. All suggestions will be welcomed.

It’s a bit mad, I know, but it’s gonna be lots of fun  and there’s no need to be embarrassed cos no-one will see your face ever! Best part is, you’ll probably make some new buddies in the process.

Wanna hear the song? http://www.myspace.com/moonbrains
    It’s called ‘Paint My Nails’.

Interested? Contact me asap!!! Just PM me

Who knows, this could be the next YouTube sensation (haha!)

Advertisement