Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

att. Gumby

Options
  • 29-05-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

Gumby, I can't pm you back as you are banned, but I see where your coming from. Honestly. I can see the damage that can be done, I just don't think it will be to the extent that you think it will. I won't be naming secret spots online, if a surfer asks me on the road, I will tell them.

Sometimes its very hard to see the difference between localism and keeping quiet about a dangerous reef break that can't handle beginners or crowds. Yourself, Enigma and a few other seem to be the latter.

A clatter of others in here are obviously either incredibly bad at putting their point across or pure local bullies who don't foreigners and outsiders.

Thanks for the pm's and enjoy surfing.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Hi lightening.

With the agreement of Vexorg, I banned anyone in the feedback thread who gave us gip.
    I will be continuing to do so.

This may seem harsh to some of you. But when a group of people come into our site and tell us what we can and can't post, when they threaten our members, that pisses us off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement