Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours irish comprehensions

Options
  • 29-05-2008 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Ok lets see if you dont really understand the comprehension in the slightest and u just copy the answer straight from the text.Provided their right how many marks does the examiner take off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nerdnoc90

eoins2345 wrote: »
    Ok lets see if you dont really understand the comprehension in the slightest and u just copy the answer straight from the text.Provided their right how many marks does the examiner take off?
    Our teacher told us that the changing into your own language is roughly 1/3 of the total marks for that question, so if it's a 3 mark q you'll get 2, if it's a 4 marker you'll prob get 3, but she also said that it kinda depends on the examiner that it could be just an average mark for the amount of the whole thing that was in your own language that is deducted and not really marked on a per question basis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

I put 'Deirtear sa sliocht' before each answer in the pre's and I got full marks! My teacher said that wouldn't happen in the real thing tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭eoins2345

right i heard it was only a 10th of the marks

Advertisement