Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chinese dish

Options
  • 29-05-2008 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

lads when i was living in america i used to live on chicken teri yaki!

couldnt find it anywhere until the otherday i discovered it in the chinese behind mathews! it tastes even nicer then it did in america! i dare you all to eat and bask in its teri yakiness!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I've had it, its good....really good!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Lol i only just discovered it in new zealand, had the stir in sauce, havent been to a restaruant yet but soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

pclancy wrote: »
    Lol i only just discovered it in new zealand, had the stir in sauce, havent been to a restaruant yet but soon!

Im a dead cert for one tonight so i am.... and a few cans of fosters to wash it down!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

stevoman wrote: »
    Im a dead cert for one tonight so i am.....

Good call, a Chinese and a few pints in the Anvil....Gravy!:D

Steve_o wrote: »
    stevoman wrote: »
    Im a dead cert for one tonight so i am.....QUOTE]

Good call, a Chinese and a few pints in the Anvil....Gravy!:D

sounds good!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

lol!

is this in the new star chinese? must try it the next time ive chinese and if its muck stevo il be looking for money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Burko

Yes its lovely.
    Its Japanese though.

well stevoman, was out for my birthday last friday and we went for a chinese there and i ordered the teri yaki and my goodness it sure was yummy!!!! thanks for the recommendation!!! any others???? :D:D:D

Ruby-J wrote: »
    well stevoman, was out for my birthday last friday and we went for a chinese there and i ordered the teri yaki and my goodness it sure was yummy!!!! thanks for the recommendation!!! any others???? :D:D:D

sorry ruby i'l keep eating that until im sick of it! lol

ah dang!

• Advertisement
Advertisement