Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV - in-game email I received.

• 29-05-2008 1:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

After completing the game again, I noticed I received an email in game (which I didnt get the first time). I cant remmeber the name now but it linked me to this website.

www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com

sorry if its a repost, I havent had internet in almost a month now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Yeah, it's been known for a while. Also, as far as I know, checking it out doesn't mess up your save file if you're going for 100%.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Yeah I was worried about it being a cheat, but thankfully its not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

would of been handy if there was a way you could of just downloaded it to your phone...also the markers never disappear.So say if you kill a pigeon in a certain place it will still be on the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kingcurls

joe123 wrote: »
    would of been handy if there was a way you could of just downloaded it to your phone...also the markers never disappear.So say if you kill a pigeon in a certain place it will still be on the map.

yea its really annoying not knowing the ones you have done yet i was looking for a printable one online or something so you can like tick the completed ones but no joy...someone needs to hook that up

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

• Advertisement
Advertisement