Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimate Warrior Workout

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Regardless of whether he's on steroids or not, he puts a hell of a lot of effort into working out

Lets be honest, cut wise he is better then Batista.

Oh and on the same channel, check the RVD impersonation of the warrior. Its Class !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Nu-Wrestling Evolution don't have a Wellness Policy (even a dodgy WWE one) I take it?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Fair fooks to him, Great shape, But a man his age cant retain that much muscle mass, I dont think his body can produce the testosterone without the aid of juice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I wonder how much he can benchpress.
    Steroids or not that workout is intense. Steroids may bring him on a bit but without the hard work you don't get to be as strong as he is.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

Lmao at the four horsemen stuff :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

He's also still coming up with the best slagging material on Hogan at the moment...

Last night's syndicated TMZ television show featured a piece on the Ultimate Warrior's recent comments regarding Hulk Hogan's family drama. Warrior uploaded a video to his new website (UltimateWarriorTV.com) and spent several minutes running down Hulk and his family. Warrior, who is shown with a black hooded sweatshirt and an Ultimate Warrior mask on, mentioned the recent pictures of Hulk oiling up his daughter's Brooke's legs on a beach and suggested that Hulk do the same for his son Nick to prepare him for life in jail.

D-FENS wrote: »
    He's also still coming up with the best slagging material on Hogan at the moment...

Last night's syndicated TMZ television show featured a piece on the Ultimate Warrior's recent comments regarding Hulk Hogan's family drama. Warrior uploaded a video to his new website (UltimateWarriorTV.com) and spent several minutes running down Hulk and his family. Warrior, who is shown with a black hooded sweatshirt and an Ultimate Warrior mask on, mentioned the recent pictures of Hulk oiling up his daughter's Brooke's legs on a beach and suggested that Hulk do the same for his son Nick to prepare him for life in jail.

HAHA Brilliant, im loving the guy at the moment .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

He's a funny man.

There's a good shoot interview with him when he talks about how it doesn't matter if you're technical in the ring or not, it's all about psychology and drawing money and he did that wherever he went.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Jimmy McMurtry

chances are it will prob just be a squash bt I really wanna see his match wi Orlando Jordan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

When is his match with orlando jordan?is it scheduled to be a once off warrior match.or do NWE have long term plans for him?

No from hat i heard, he is back for a bit. Also TNA have some interest in him. Basically his last run .

The match is on June 25th. I doubt he'll be in NWE much more than that because they must have had to pay him a lot to do it. TNA are apparently interested in him, Sting mentioned him a little while ago. Warrior himself has been talking about Wrestlemania 25 with a match versus Vince. I wonder if he's still got that lawsuit against WWE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

That vid is great. "Aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh! Owwwwwwwwwww!!!!" :pac:
    Warrior, who is shown with a black hooded sweatshirt and an Ultimate Warrior mask on, mentioned the recent pictures of Hulk oiling up his daughter's Brooke's legs on a beach and suggested that Hulk do the same for his son Nick to prepare him for life in jail.

The guy's a spoon but that's a damn funny line I must say.
    Fozzy wrote:
    Warrior himself has been talking about Wrestlemania 25 with a match versus Vince.

Really? I would have thought he'd be one of the few who would never consider a return. Got a link to where he says that? Would love to read what crazy idea he has.

Really? I would have thought he'd be one of the few who would never consider a return. Got a link to where he says that? Would love to read what crazy idea he has.

http://wrestlingherald.com/headlines.php?subaction=showfull&id=1209424637&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1

Just goes to show that everyone's got a price! Dave Meltzer said that Warrior was one guy who he was certain would never go back to WWE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Wow he has mellowed down quite a bit (well by his standards, he's still scarily intense)

Maybe a tag match for WM25 could take place. Vince and Hogan vs Warrior and Savage. :pac:

Wow he has mellowed down quite a bit (well by his standards, he's still scarily intense)

Maybe a tag match for WM25 could take place. Vince and Hogan vs Warrior and Savage. :pac:

That would be sweet ! ! HAHA You never know , Raw did a 2.9 this week Vince might panic buy.

Fair play to Warrior though.

Fair play to Warrior though.

For what?

For what?

For staying on topic .

• Advertisement

That doesn't make any sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Warrior is in tremendous shape for his age! I really didn't think he would be in as good shape as he is. That is one intense workout as well!

He obviously sees the potential money of having one last run. I'd love to see Warrior having a match against Vince at Mania - i wonder how they'd be able to sort out who does the job in that one!

The Hogan stuff was gas - the man is clearly cracked and his ramblings are f**kin priceless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

did anyone catch the ultimate warriors retrun in spain last night? It was streamed thru warriorweb, didnt catch it myself

edit: link to pics : http://www.wrestlingnewsdesk.com/WND/the_news/wrestling/exclusive_pics_of_the_ultimate_warrior%27s_return_to_the_ring_200806251501/3.htm

Fair Play to him

Would you agree Vince ? ;)

He should have grew his hair longer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

dancor wrote: »
    He should have grew his hair longer

There was no way he was gonna be able to grow it back in time! His other option was to get extentions, which just wasn't going to work. Anyone remember when Issac Yankem became the fake Diesel, and his hair was nowhere near long enough so he got these extentions and they were the most fake looking thing you'd ever seen!

Trust me, the crew cut had more credibility ;)
    VR!

Trust me, the crew cut had more credibility ;)
    VR!

When was credibility ever an issue with the Ultimatw Warrior?

When was credibility ever an issue with the Ultimatw Warrior?

Dunno about the Ultimatw Warrior, but Ultimate Warrior did have credibility in his first run from 1987-1991 in WWE. Unfortunately, once he got to the top, and it didn't work, he didn't quite know how to deal with going back to playing second fiddle to Hogan, and it all went rapidly downhill afterwards. :)

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

holy smoke . what a body on that guy. 50 years old ...
    couldnt find that video of spain last night on youtube
    did anyone see it?

The second thing I noticed after Warrior's physique in the picture I posted was the kid who had the Eddie Guerrero memorial t-shirt on them, directly over Warrior's head holding a sign up supporting him.

The second thing I noticed after Warrior's physique in the picture I posted was the kid who had the Eddie Guerrero memorial t-shirt on them, directly over Warrior's head holding a sign up supporting him.

Yeah, that kid looks like he hadn't even been born in time for Warriors WCW run in 1998! So either someone paid him to hold the banner, someone gave him tapes, or the kid needs therapy!

VR!

Trust me, the crew cut had more credibility ;) VR!

What Warrior has ever had a crew cut? Im sure he knew long before we did that he was making a comeback. Plenty of time to get some miracle grow or Dimoxinil.

That wasn't really what I was getting at. The picture of a 50 year old guy looking like that, a kid wearing a t-shirt of a guy who died of heart failure from drug abuse while at the same time holding up a sign supporting the Warrior makes it an interesting picture I think.

Here it is again:

1.jpg

dancor wrote: »
    What Warrior has ever had a crew cut?

Russell Crowe, in Gladiator (almost), Steve Austin in the spoof of it for Wrestlemania 21 promo. ;)
    Im sure he knew long before we did that he was making a comeback. Plenty of time to get some miracle grow or Dimoxinil.

Last i checked dude, Miracle Grow is for plants that gets used in soil.
    That said, Warrior is indeed a plant in his own right ;)

VR!

• Advertisement

That wasn't really what I was getting at. The picture of a 50 year old guy looking like that, a kid wearing a t-shirt of a guy who died of heart failure from drug abuse while at the same time holding up a sign supporting the Warrior makes it an interesting picture I think.

At the risk of insulting intelligence of 10-12 year old kids everywhere, but i personally didn't know any different at that age, and i'm assuming the kid doesn't either.

VR!

I'm not having a go at the kid at all. It just caught my eye and found it interesting.

I'm not having a go at the kid at all. It just caught my eye and found it interesting.

Don't get me wrong, i wasn't insinuating for a minute that you were.
    Hey, i wonder what the ROHbot sitting two seats away from that kid was thinking at that point in time?

VR!

VR

How do you always get yourself into an argument ? ?

guys theres nothning but love here guys.

im just dying to see that footage of the warriors match . if anyone has seen it please let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

VR

It's a skill he has picked up his entire life!

VR

Dre

How do you always confuse the terms discussion and argument ? ?
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Hey, i wonder what the ROHbot sitting two seats away from that kid was thinking at that point in time?
    He's probably just glad to be watching wrestling in a crowd of more than 500.;)

I found the whole match on dailymotion.com by searching "warrior orlando jordan". I don't know whether to laugh or cry at what i've just watched!

First of all, the Warrior's knees must be f**ked cos he cant run! He tried to do his trademark running to the ring and i really do mean TRIED; because what he did was more waddle to the ring! Aside from how ridiculous his attempt at running looked, he also seemed to be knackered before the match started. It was as if he hadn't actually ran since his last run in wcw 10 years ago!

Aside from the above issues Warrior seems to have with running, his all round movement around the ring is not much better! He really is painfully slow, which makes all the explosive moves he does look terrible.

There seems to be this idea floating around that the guy is in superb shape - when you see the match, you'll realise he's not. He's lean and ripped but his whole upper body looks absolutely minute in comparison to the Warrior I remember. His arms, shoulders, and chest look small and flat. Hogan and McMahon are older than Warrior and are both in better shape. Given this and the amount of training he claims to be doing, I actually think Warrior might be drug free at this stage- either that, or he's using gear in very sensible quantities. It would make you wonder what McMahon and Hogan must be on!

Strangely enough, Warrior did alot of stuff in this match that i don't ever remember him doing before such as: Chain wrestling (consisting of mainly hammerlocks); arm drags; and a reasonable amount of selling! That's not to say that it's a good match or anything cos believe me, it's not!!

Overall, this is not good! Worth watching solely because it's Warrior.

Fozzy wrote: »

That's it exactly - wasn't sure if posting dailymotion links was against the rules or not - that's why i didn't post a link.

It was pretty bad. The heel spent more time trying to break out of holds than the face! And Warrior didn't spend long enough in trouble for you to get behind him. Orlando attempted to pin Warrior after Warrior had done a superplex on Orlando, haha

The crowd were so dead. I don't know if they just weren't impressed by Warrior, if it had been a crap show up to that point, or if they're just not used to wrestling. But they didn't look like they were having fun

Warrior's not as big as I thought he was from the workout videos. I read that he won the main title of the promotion in that match and vacated it right after. No jobs for Warrior! I think he was wrestling again tonight

dammm that link was cancelled

redfan wrote: »
    dammm that link was cancelled

Anyone else know where to see this match?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClCDrVbxlqU

I'm not sure you get to see all the match. I'm at the bit where he runs/limps to the ring.

• Advertisement
Advertisement