Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimate Warrior Workout

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

003.jpg Photoshop? haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

hmm ya he really should not have attempted to run to the ring with a gammy limp like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

The match is terrible. Don't bother watching it at all. The Warrior was in such bad shape that his finisher was running into Orlando, no splash or anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I see now why he vacated the title straight after haha a one time deal is all he could manage

A title defense would kill him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

after all the fcukn hype
    god i cringed watching it couldnt belive how flat his chest was ...great biceps and back . but no warrior of old...
    think he should go back on the juice and get a wig . was sad to watch as i am a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee warrior fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

ohh ps would anyone have any footage of a current vince mc mahan to compare .. cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

HBK wrote: »
    hmm ya he really should not have attempted to run to the ring with a gammy limp like that!
    yeah jesus lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

redfan wrote: »
    ohh ps would anyone have any footage of a current vince mc mahan to compare .. cheers

I don't think Vince is as big as he used to be, he hasn't appeared without his top on in a few years now. Although he is about 15 years older than Warrior

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Fozzy wrote: »
    I don't think Vince is as big as he used to be, he hasn't appeared without his top on in a few years now.

Bit homoerotic there, Fozzy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

rovert wrote: »
    Bit homoerotic there, Fozzy

Haha, I wouldn't have noticed it the last few times that Vince has wrestled except someone pointed it out the last time he did and wondered if he's off the steroids because of the Wellness Policy. Although I don't think that he's classified as a wrestler anymore so I don't think that he gets tested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

Something that nobody on here seems to be aware of is that Warrior blew his knee out sometime within the last week or so. Obviously the knee has had a big effect on his mobility but give the guy props for even going through with the match. Something similar happened to him in 98 when he tore his bicep at War Games and rather than taking 3 months off like guys such as Kane and Triple H have in the past (and Im not having a go at either of them) he went through with the Hogan match at Halloween Havoc and ended up taking the blame for a match that Hogan was way more at fault in.

Were his decisions to still perform rather than take time off correct in these 2 cases? idk, but it real easy to slate the guy rather that giving him props for trying to perform for the fans.

Also I have heard that he was sick as a dog in the run up to the fight, whether this has affected his training and size idk , but check out the attached vid, from about 2 weeks ago, at the 6 minute mark he doesnt look too shabby to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukl6E2RjpbM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

stevemc01 wrote: »
    give the guy props for even going through with the match. Something similar happened to him in 98 when he tore his bicep at War Games and rather than taking 3 months off like guys such as Kane and Triple H have in the past (and Im not having a go at either of them) he went through with the Hogan match at Halloween Havoc and ended up taking the blame for a match that Hogan was way more at fault in.

I do give him credit but i do think that was an unfair comparison to make. When WWE guys are out to rehab, it's because they come back and do a lot more shows on both TV and on the road. Warrior does about 1 show every two years or something. That's a lot of time to recover for working one match.

I do agree with you on Halloween Havoc though, both were to blame and the match was a total clusterf*ck. It was a horrible idea to begin with pairing those two together, with Hogan being the politician, and Warrior's ring rust.

Truly awful stuff.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

I'm not dissing the WWE guys about injuries, I understand their heavy schedules and understnd why they take time out to rehab injuries. I was just giving the guys on here the reasons why he was limping in his return and also an insight that many people are not aware of about his WCW run in 1998.

When people talk about his 98 return, they talk about Hallowen Havoc and the bad match with Hogan, and Warrior gets 90% of the blame. The facts are the guy wrestled with a very badly torn bicep, Hogan had no interest in the feud other than getting the win in the match, plus the fact that WCW was an unorganised joke at that stage too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

stevemc01 wrote: »
    When people talk about his 98 return, they talk about Hallowen Havoc and the bad match with Hogan, and Warrior gets 90% of the blame. The facts are the guy wrestled with a very badly torn bicep, Hogan had no interest in the feud other than getting the win in the match, plus the fact that WCW was an unorganised joke at that stage too.

Credit to Okerlund on that Warrior DVD, he also blamed both men for the atrocity of Havoc, saying if the timing of both men had been any worse, they'd have to restart the match. I don't think there's really any question that Hogan was a lazy prick at that stage too.

And as bad as Halloween Havoc was, The Wargames match he was involved in was a lot worse.
    VR!

Advertisement