Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

play asia question.

• 29-05-2008 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭

Just a quick question on Play asia,

Whats the max ammount of time anyone had to wait for a game to be delivered (basic delivery)?

Whats the norm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

the max i had to wait was 4 weeks but that was thanks to customs ( i made the mistake of getting a few games in the one order ), normally though it's under two weeks from the time it's shipped.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I haven't ordered from them in a while but I had several orders arrive in only 6-8 days. The longest it ever took was 20 days for Mass Effect. It's luck of the draw really.

SP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,157 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Took over 2 months for guitar hero 3 to arrive. Emailed them and complained and they eventually agreed to send out another copy. About 3 days later one arrived, I was very impressed. Another week later another copy arrived. Excellent.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Don't think I've ever had to wait longer than two weeks. Never order more than one item at a time though, you may save a quid or two on postage, but you'll loose far more from customs if you place a bigger order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭bretttp1

Thank guys, good advice on the one item per order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Dont think Ive had to wait much longer than a week for anything Ive ordered.. And they usually give you a $5 off your next purchase coupon

Advertisement