Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choir??

Options
  • 29-05-2008 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there is any type of choir in Laois (or maybe Kildare/Offaly) that might be looking for members? Doesn't have to be a churchy/hymn type choir, even something like a gospel choir would be great??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Anyone know if there is any type of choir in Laois (or maybe Kildare/Offaly) that might be looking for members? Doesn't have to be a churchy/hymn type choir, even something like a gospel choir would be great??

The church in Port is always looking for new people in the choir... Just enquire about it in the parish office...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Steve, can you do an idiot's guide for me please? :o

Which church....what parish office...Where??

St. Michael's Church, Patrick St. Portarlington (over the bridge on the offaly side). The parish office is in the house across the road i think (beside the school)...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I think the parish office is beside the Garage(use to be Mazda garage) Has got a railing in front of it.

kikel wrote: »
    I think the parish office is beside the Garage(use to be Mazda garage) Has got a railing in front of it.

Yea it could be, i'm not 100% sure either.... they'll tell at either house anyway if you're in the right place, and where to go if you're not, both are priests houses....

• Advertisement

maybe they both are. not 100% either

I got a number for them from directory inquiries before, can't find it online

Found a link for the parish office in Port.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Lovely, thanks a lot guys.....and thanks to all of those who managed not to take the p1ss :D

Lovely, thanks a lot guys.....and thanks to all of those who managed not to take the p1ss :D

Truth be told I was in the school choir all through Primary school....

Oh i did, I just didn't hit the submit button :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

kikel wrote: »
    Oh i did, I just didn't hit the submit button :D

tsk tsk tsk kikel!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

curvy, you could always join that barber shop quartet in skokie, illanois!!!!!! :D

• Subscribers Posts: 41,464 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

theres a gospel choir in tullamore.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement