Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Join Us

Options
  • 29-05-2008 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi All
    CDSA clondalkin Deep Sea Angling are looking for members for 2008, we have our own boat, we just go out fishing & relaxing, do visit www.freewebs.com/cdsa2008

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cdsa2008

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

cdsa2008 wrote: »
    Hi All
    CDSA clondalkin Deep Sea Angling are looking for members for 2008, we have our own boat, we just go out fishing & relaxing, do visit www.freewebs.com/cdsa2008

hey i'm not being smart but you havnt caught very much.You also seemed to have cancelled every trip in your calender..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cdsa2008

Degsy wrote: »
    hey i'm not being smart but you havnt caught very much.You also seemed to have cancelled every trip in your calender..

Ya thats fine: the reason behind this is: 1st trip 13th april the skipper had to come in early beyond his controll,: trip 2 cancelled bad weather force 6/ trip 3 bad weather force 5/6, i am sure any good angler would understand this: but cdsa cannot controll the weather, but as only good anglers know: thats fishing. i can only see 2 previous trips cancelled & thats trip 2 & 3/, not every trip, they run to October 2008, sure maybe your looking at the wrong web site,
    cdsa

Advertisement