Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream Dictionaries and Websites

• 29-05-2008 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

I'm just wondering does anyone have any advice on dream dictionaries/websites...I bought a book called 'The Dream Bible' and quite frankly it's absolutely s**te. Instead of giving a meaning it hints at possibilites. Now personally I'm the kind of person that want's to be told out straight instead of having to do more figuring out. I don't keep a dream notebook but I'm going to buy one very soon.

There's a good website that I use quite a lot which is http://www.dreammoods.com/ and I find it scarily accurate i.e I can understand why I dreamt of certain things because of stuff going on in my waking life...

Anyone got a good dream dictionary? I'm totally fascinated with dreams and want to learn more...

Advertisement