Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Night

Options
  • 29-05-2008 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Alright guys,

Heres the story. Heading on a stag next month to Limerick. Staying in the city. The main man has requested me to plan in advanced. We are looking for decent pub / bar not really night clubs to hit. Has anyone got any recommendations. Also the man to be wed has asked if there are any lapdancing places in the city and if they are shady or alright?
    Nothing pervy but just his last " night of freedom ".

On a side note what do ya think would happen to him If we handcuffed him naked to a bridge or something?

Any help appreciated as I have never stayed in Limerick although I have passed through it numerous times?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Alright guys,

Heres the story. Heading on a stag next month to Limerick. Staying in the city. The main man has requested me to plan in advanced. We are looking for decent pub / bar not really night clubs to hit. Has anyone got any recommendations. Also the man to be wed has asked if there are any lapdancing places in the city and if they are shady or alright?
    Nothing pervy but just his last " night of freedom ".

On a side note what do ya think would happen to him If we handcuffed him naked to a bridge or something?

Any help appreciated as I have never stayed in Limerick although I have passed through it numerous times?

No lapdancing clubs anymore,there was 2 (lapellos and le chic),i was a barman in le chic for a year :D:D:D:D

Best bet would be to go into the city centre and stop at every and any pub.
    You could hit clohessys,smyths,flannerys,mojo (all the hot young uns hang out those spots ;) )

Handcuffing to the bridge would be funny for about ten minutes,i wouldnt leave anyone there for a hour alone tho to be honest,same as anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

No strip clubs, but I'm sure you could fine some lovely young ones to distract him.

A few of my mates have been down for stags here and most tend to stay in the George hotel in the city centre and either go to Clohessy's and the attached nightclub the Sinbin, or go down towards the Cornmarket area, which has most of the more popular bars. Good bars in the Cornmarket area are Nancy Blakes and Flannery's (both late bars), the clubs in the area are the Icon (awful, imo), Angel's Lane (just re-opened so no idea what it's like) and Trinity Rooms (decent club, as clubs go.)

If you're into trad music, I'd suggest Dolans, it's a late-bar at the weekends, has three sections, the main pub with trad sessions, the upstairs where small bands play, and the Warehouse, where bigger bands play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Angel's Lane (just re-opened so no idea what it's like)

Is that the old Market by chance?? Heard it was due to open again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

dK1NG wrote: »
    Is that the old Market by chance?? Heard it was due to open again soon.

it is indeed.

Advertisement