Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARNING!!! Blue Transit in Waterford/Ferrybank Area

• 29-05-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,138 ✭✭✭✭

Keep an eye on your cars lads and lassies, Blue Transit type van, 97-D-17626 (i think), 3 travellers posing as breakers. Just broke into my old car, small back right window smashed, locks both sides busted and took the stereo. I'd say the car would be gone if i didn't interrupt them.

Pretended to be working for a breaking company, but they're not, have checked that Car Style Motors Ltd are legit but are in no way involved, just these travellers using their cards.

Just keep an eye out. I know for a fact it was them because i was out at the car about half an hour before it happened and it was fine. The van was parked covering anyone from seeing the car, and the minute i came outside they approached me. Big guilty heads on them. 3 travellers, two wearing illuminous jackets.

And to top it off, the tv licence man called... Good thing i'm only after moving in...

Comments

Advertisement