Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get to DCU

Options
  • 29-05-2008 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Hey, i have to head out to DCU in the morning what is the easiest way of gettin there from UCD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mo-me-mi

i think the 11b that goes from the back of the sport centre goes to dcu (or somewhere near it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Tula

Get any of the 11s (11, 11A, 11B) and they all go past the Ballymun Road entrance of DCU. Just ask the driver to yell when you get near the stop :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Tula wrote: »
    Just ask the driver to yell when you get near the stop :P

Ah, Dublin bus...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Is it not the no 10 bus? Thats what iv been getting to and from the city center...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

DCU isn't in the city centre though... 11 goes all the way through the city centre and out towards Ballymun, and DCU

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sorry I read the title wrong.. thought they meant how to get to and from UCD :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hah, things make lots more sense now.

Advertisement