Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Up-style in Cork?

• 29-05-2008 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a good hairdresser to get an up-style done in Cork city centre?

Thanks! :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

I had an upstyle done in Origin a while back, they were pricey enough but it turned out really nice!! Might be worth a look, they have a big book of upstyles they have done in the past that you can pick from or you can ask for something specific!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Thanks Lees, what sort of money are you talking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

When I lived in Cork, I used to go to Toni and Guy to get GHD curls. Think it was €50 altogether and they were nice. It was about 3/4 years ago though. It's a pity my hair doesn't take curls though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Dee369369

You should try ikon but it depends on the hairdresser u get cos i got ghd curls done for the grads and they were perfect lasted all night and got them done the year after for the debs and they were getting loose before i even left my house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Glowing wrote: »
    Thanks Lees, what sort of money are you talking?

It was €50 but thinking of it now it was a good while back!! Maybe 3 years ago!! :o
    They are really good in there though, I always get my hair cut in there aswell and I'm never disapointed! :D Hope it goes ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

a friend of mine is a hairdresser and she got Aishling in Artisan in Douglas to do her hair for her wedding and it was one of the classiest upstyles I've ever seen

Advertisement