Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Jokes !!

Options
  • 29-05-2008 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

This man at the beach, he was tanned all over except his penis, so he buried himself in the sand with only his willy sticking out.

After a while two old ladies walked by. One said to the other 'there's just no justice in the world. When I was 10 I was afraid of it, 20 I was curious about it, 30 I enjoyed it, 40 I asked for it, 50 I paid for it, 60 I prayed for it, 70 I forgot about it and now I'm bloody 80 the dam things are growing wild!'

A women rings her boss and says 'I won't be in work today, I have anal blindness'. 'What's that?' asks her boss. She replies 'It's where I can't see my a*se getting out of bed today!'

Advertisement