Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Business Address

Options
  • 29-05-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi All,

I am looking into purchasing a virtual business address and have a few questions - so any help would be really great:
    1. What companies other than Kendlebell and AllnOne supply virtual business addresses outside the Dublin Region (Perhaps: Cork, Kerry, Galway, Limerick)?
    2. Do prices vary widely between companies for such services?
    3. What would be the implications of purchasing a virtual business address outside of Ireland but living in Ireland while conducting business - the reason for this is that costs would be lower.
    Many thanks,

Andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Was going to post this on the other thread but then I said its a galway company so ...

There was a crowd in Galway I was talking to before

http://www.vow.ie (Virtual Office Works)

Small outfit but they were handling things for a lot of small crowds and I was thinking of using them. (I'd popped into their office for a chat at one stage and was talking to the owner)

(their site doesn't inspire confidence though I must admit)

Advertisement