Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bettystown Court Hotel...GYM any use??

Options
  • 29-05-2008 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Thinking about a family membership. Anyone any experiences of the above? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I am a member here.

Swimming pool is lovely, really clean.

Sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room.

Gym is small enough, but I have never seen it packed full.

Evening classes in the usual step, spinning, bums and tums.

They are doing a few specials at the moment with membership and you can also pay by dd monthly.

Staff are nice. Its a small enough gym, but if you are living local it is handier than travelling to drogheda etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Thanks for the info :)

Sorry to drag it up again but anyone else a member there? Still thinking about joining...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Sorry to drag it up again but anyone else a member there? Still thinking about joining...

I was a member. It's a nice gym and it's pool, jacuzzi and steam room are great. The Neptune, in my opinion, has a much better gym but with worse off pool, jacuzzi and steam room.

Thanks Bhoy...Glad to hear the pool is good...I'd use that a lot. Hopefully they have some good deals goin :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

I would just add to the generalair of positivity!

Gym is grand - small(ish) but reasonably well equipped and clean. I've rarely had to wait for equipment.

Pool / Sauna / Steam - great. Again very clean.

Never taken any of the classes so can't comment.

Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Advertisement