Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr is talking about the New World Order right now!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭tunaman

JJ6000 wrote: »
    I agree....that is also pathetic.

The man is an inarticulate idiot. I wont disagree with you there.

BTW, I dont compare every Conspiracy theorist with Avery. Nevertheless, the movie that this kid made still remains the most popular conspiracy movie about 9/11.

He is the most prominent and well known face of the 9/11 conspiracy movement and probably most of the myths about 9/11 that I have heard on this thread originated as a direct result of this Kids movie.

I am certainly not obsessed with him......but a hell of a lot on conspiracy theorists appear to be.

Much of what you say is probably not far off the mark, so what about what some of the family members had to say?

You don't have to choose between the "9/11 conspiracy movement" and an "official story believer".

http://www.911pressfortruth.com/#

"We felt the country was at risk from terrorists and from incompetence...and maybe worse."
    — Lorie Van Auken, September 11th Widow
    Out of the grieving thousands left behind on September 11th, a small group of activist families emerged to demand answers. In 9/11 Press For Truth, six of them (including three of the famous "Jersey Girls") tell for the first time the powerful story of how they took on the powers in Washington—and won!—compelling an investigation, only to subsequently watch the 9/11 Commission fail in answering most of their questions.

The movie was immediately hailed by critics and enthusiastically embraced by a groundswell of concerned people worldwide who felt that the 9/11 Commission and the western news media had failed to account for many important issues. For these thousands, Press For Truth was the rational, skeptical, mainstream motion picture examination of the events of September 11th they had been eagerly awaiting.

The film they made is not perfect, as it contains some mistakes, but I think it's fair to say any mistakes are genuine and they take away nothing from all of their serious questions, that to this day remain unanswered.

9/11 press for truth

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3979568779414136481&q=9%2F11+press+for+truth&ei=vUVYSJS3JYnYigKukfjfDg

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

mike65 wrote: »
    Ya do know that site is run by the Illuminati to discredit thier foes?.

Mike.

So you're saying that the illuminati are real? Glad someone has confirmed that... Who are their foes? The article talks about the Chinese illuminati challenging the American illuminati. It talks about a split in the illuminati, those that are for depopulation (Rockefellers - American) and those that are against it (Chinese illuminati). So their foes are each other?
    The Chinese are against the American illuminati because they accuse the Americans of creating the SARS virus and Bird Flu which, they say, targets Asians and Blacks for depopulation.

On another note, HAARP has been talked about as a cause for the earthquake in China and more recently Japan. Cant find any evidence for this yet but it sure is one possibility that im not ruling out just yet.

Some people say that there are scientists coming forward who apparently worked on the AIDS virus in America years ago and the government had labelled the project under cancer research so the scientists didnt even know what they were a part of.

Mad stuff, with Amercia's past, i wouldnt be surprised.

On a similar note about health, Blood Electrification was (re)discovered back in 1991 by Dr. Kaali and Dr. Wyman at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. They claim to be able to cure AIDS, Cancer and numerous other diseases using electricity. The reason this has been suppressed is coz they would lose trillions every year if people found out these diseases could be cured with a device costing around €150 ! I've researched this stuff quite a lot and even bought 2 of the machines coz i like to try things first hand etc. and it killed warts on my hand, athletes foot and my parents are now using it on their arthritis in their hands.
    There is a US patent from back in 1992 which was GRANTED and they claim in the patent that the electricity attentuates the AIDS virus basically disabling its ability to infect other cells. This stuff is unbelievable but sure enough, the patent is on a US government patent website:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5139684.PN.&OS=PN/5139684&RS=PN/5139684

Check out www.electrobiotics.com for more information.

That is still suppressed but now Japan have come out with a device based on this called the AcuLife which people over here are beginning to notice and it is curing people. Funny how its suppressed in America but pushed forward in Japan.

Another invention by Americans which has been suppressed for over 20 years is the water-powered car, a thing that scientists say is impossible! (Thats what happens when u believe the government) Well, wouldnt ya know it, Japan just announced last thursday that they have a water powered car which runs on all types of water, even tea! They will be mass producing this baby very soon! Can you believe it? Check this Reuters link:

http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=84561

If you still think the people that control America are doing us all well, then why have they suppressed so much technology? Greedy, money grabbing, unDemocratic bastids, and its not the American People, its the Rockefeller controlled Council on Foreign Relations aka New World Order...

Whether you believe in the New World Order or not, just ask yourself, what kind of people would suppress two great technologies like the cure-for-all-diseases Blood Electrification and Water-Powered cars? Evil pricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

*shakes head in quiet disbelief*

Mike.

Mike.

Disbelief in what? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JJ6000

Mike.

I know I promised I wouldnt post in this thread again but I couldnt help laughing out loud at your response!! :D:D:D

Man, you really opened a can of worms there!! LOL!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JJ6000

Pixel8 wrote: »
    So you're saying that the illuminati are real? Glad someone has confirmed that... Who are their foes? The article talks about the Chinese illuminati challenging the American illuminati. It talks about a split in the illuminati, those that are for depopulation (Rockefellers - American) and those that are against it (Chinese illuminati). So their foes are each other?
    The Chinese are against the American illuminati because they accuse the Americans of creating the SARS virus and Bird Flu which, they say, targets Asians and Blacks for depopulation.

On another note, HAARP has been talked about as a cause for the earthquake in China and more recently Japan. Cant find any evidence for this yet but it sure is one possibility that im not ruling out just yet.

Some people say that there are scientists coming forward who apparently worked on the AIDS virus in America years ago and the government had labelled the project under cancer research so the scientists didnt even know what they were a part of.

Classic!!!!! :D :rolleyes: It just gets better and better!!!! :D
    I am voting this best after hours thread ever!

'nuff said....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

couldn't get access to the whole file without subscription. can you grab it and post it, it looks very interesting and groundbreaking. from what you say, they seem to have finally related paranoia to brain damage. or since you know harper then perhaps you can get the file and pm it to me.
    Go to a University you scoundrel and get the file yourself if you are so interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭suspectdevice

oh, ok then. just that you brought it up as evidence that people who believe conspiracy theories have slightly damaged brains

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Eh Casey, heres the Thesis in Full, http://www.criticalmethods.org/thesis0.htm, might look at it later meself

is there actually a sentence in there that directly relates conspiracy theories and people with slightly damaged brains?

• Advertisement

If you want to reach a conclusion (ie. that the new world order is behind all of this) then you must first be able to prove all of the stepping stones leading up to that conclusion. You must first be able to prove that the WTC towers were demolished, you must be able to prove it was a missile that hit the pentagon etc etc. If you can not first prove the components to your theory, then what basis do you have to understand the conspiracy theory in it's entireity??

The seismic reports on the Pentagon already prove that the spikes were so weak as to be undetectable, go back and read them before you post more nonsense, they are hosted on a government URL . The spikes from the 2 planes hitting WTC1 and WTC2 are big, the spikes from the buildings falling are even bigger, the spikes on the Pentagon are non existent, explain this please. This says to me that whatever hit the Pentagon was NOT a plane coz that would have had seismic activity, but it didnt so it was a very small plane in comparison to the ones that hit WTC1 and WTC2 or else it was a missile. There is NO proof of what hit the Pentagon (unless the government released the other 20 cctv videos), not even pictures of a plane, but there is proof of what did NOT hit the Pentagon, what does that leave?

The idea of a New World Order is just a theory, i cant say whether its true or not coz i dont have all the facts, for one, there are so many. I do believe though that something weird is going on and i might label it under the NWO but in actual fact its the Rockefeller controlled CFR and Illuminati/Skull & Bones that are the proper names for these groups.
    So until you research them and the Project For A New American Century, you wont be able to see what all the fuss is about.
    They plan wars and they make a LOT of money off them. They create false flag operations to get the support of the American people for their wars. Its getting more and more difficult to persuade people that war is right these days so they need to create drastic scenarios to gain public support. This has been going on since long before the start of the 20th century but since the beginning of the 20th century, theres a lot of it documented. Just watch "War Made Easy" to see how they've done this using propaganda and other means or watch "Empire Of The City". There is a lot of good information worth researching in those documentaries. And of course there are probably things that are false in those docu's but that does not outweigh the usefulness of the good information.

Regarding 911, all anybody has to do is prove that ONE of the many things the government have stated is false. This has already been done many many times so to go on believing official reports and dismissing anything else is just ridiculous, read the reports and look at all the other information, then make up your mind where you stand. We know how much of their own reports are tailored to what they want you to hear. This has had videos, articles and books written about it which i've posted links to already.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Why the hell would they use planes for the other 3 and then risk everything by firing a missile at the 4th target. Why not just use another plane?

is there actually a sentence in there that directly relates conspiracy theories and people with slightly damaged brains?

well?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Well I'm sold. I'm off to ebay to get my 'cure for all diseases' blood electrification machine. Hmmmm.... it doesn't seem to do anything for paranoia and raving delusions judging by this thread. I knew it was too good to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Bonkey, whats different about the 911 conspiracy and other conspiracies is the amount of people that dont believe the official story, there are tens of thousands of Americans alone that have voiced their opinions on the streets in the US, protesting, asking questions, , confronting officials and demanding answers but they're not getting any... why?

Sorry - been away for a while.

To respond to your question. Allow me to quote myself, from post 190, of this thread:
    its not about popular support. As Einstein said : "If I were wrong, then one would have been enough!"

I accept this isn't an answer, merely a response. It should, however, be sufficient to show that the question is irrelevant. It doesn't matter why so many people believe what you claim.

What matters is whether or not there are reasonable, objective grounds to believe there is a conspiracy. I don't accept that it has been established that there are. I'm open to the possibility that there could be, which is one of the reasons I remain interested in discussions like this, but time after time I end up finding that the latest and greatest arguments are just more of the same, typically originating from people who have a financial interest in the successful propagation of conspiracy theories.

If there are reasonably, objective grounds, then it matters not one whit whether they are believed by ten or ten million. Equally, if there aren't reasonably, objective grounds, then it still doesn't matter whether they are believed by ten or ten million.

javaboy wrote: »
    Well I'm sold. I'm off to ebay to get my 'cure for all diseases' blood electrification machine. Hmmmm.... it doesn't seem to do anything for paranoia and raving delusions judging by this thread. I knew it was too good to be true.

hahaha, i already checked all the different Ebay's for blood electrification stuff and there's none coz nobody knows about it yet...

The only online shop in Ireland worth checking out which also has lots of info about this "Suppressed Medical Discovery" is www.electrobiotics.com
    That site has links to all the evidence about this actually working including the Science News Mar 30th 1991 article about it, the US Patent No.: 5,139,684, the truth about Vaccination and Nutricide - Codex Alimenatarius which relates to the whole government reducing the amount of vitamins in suppliments (you should all have heard about this, petitions against it in all the major health shops in ireland) and also eradicating all organic foods in favour of GM foods which are not good for you.

If you're still not convinced then you must really have a problem with the truth and hence be the 'paranoid' person in this regard. There's nothing paranoid about believeing this when i have bought two machines that do it and they've been making everyone that uses them much better. We must be delusional when we can feel very good changes happening throughout our bodies, its true...
    For example, ive had a bad left leg and lower back for over 10 years, i think its from sitting in front of a PC since i was 6 years old, blockages all over my leg, yet from using this machine for the last 5 months it has cleared up around 90% of the blockages, my leg is almost fully relaxed again now.
    I've also had a condition with both my eyes called Vernalkeratoconjuncitivitis whic i was always told was incurable, ive had this for over 5 years and it is clearing up loads since i began this treatment.

You can read hundreds of case studies from members of the public who have tried this and been reporting that its curing Cancer, HIV, AIDS, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Lupus, Sciatica, M.E. and numerous others, the way it works is so simple. To learn more just read this short page about it: The History of Blood Electrification

When you try to search for stuff that debunks blood electrification, you'd be searching for quite a whole to find anything bad about it... It's all good!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I have a rock that keeps away tigers. Would you like to buy it?

bonkey wrote: »
    If there are reasonably, objective grounds, then it matters not one whit whether they are believed by ten or ten million. Equally, if there aren't reasonably, objective grounds, then it still doesn't matter whether they are believed by ten or ten million.

Agreed, but this has already been counter argued a few pages ago from around page 22-25.

The only money people make from conspiracy theories is the price it costs for copying a DVD, packing it and posting it. On the same websites that charge for a DVD, they also provide FREE online versions of their videos so the argument about there being a financial element to conspracy theories just doesnt fly with me, as ive stated before, i have paid NOTHING for the videos, articles and radio shows that ive seen and listened to about this stuff.
    On most websites that host information like this, they ask for DONATIONS only IF you want to, its not necessary to even donate if you dont want to. But yet you still get access to all the info anyway! I dont see how people are getting rich off this or even making enough money to pay their bills so please stop these baseless arguments about conspiracy information costing money.

Yes there are one or two sites that do charge like Alex Jones websites and CoastToCoastAM's website as well but even these sites have LOTS of stuff in their free sections.

There is so much free information out there, yet you guys concetrate on people like Alex Jones who does have some good information but gets it across so badly and aggressively that even conspiracy theorists dont really like Alex Jones coz most believe he damages the conspiracy arguments. Please look elsewhere, not Alex site.

For LOADS of links to FREE stuff about this which are all mostly hosted at Google Video, check this link out:

Conspiracy Videos

however, it does not tell us why building 7 collapsed without a plane hitting it.

Correct. A plane did not hit WTC 7. Large amounts of debris from the collapse of WTC 1, on the other hand, did.
    the building collapsed in free fall within its own footprint.
    Wrong on both counts, although I admit that if you carefully select when you start timing the building collapse, and ignore that any view of it has lower floors obstructed by buildings, you can arrive at a figure close to freefall speeds.

As for falling into its own footprint...no, it didn't. Here's a small bit of info (with pics) on that subject:

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/didwtc7fallintoa%E2%80%9Ctidypile%E2%80%9Dinitsownfootpr

I'd like you to look at the first picture on that page, though, cause there's something interesting there. Doesn't the rubble pile look amazingly like there's a lot of facade - outside wall, if you prefer - at the top of the pile?
    there may have been a couple of small isolated fires but nothing that should threaten the integrity of the non tower like building.

This is reasonably close to what FEMA said in their report. FEMA, of course, were pretty sure that their analysis of WTC7 was dodgy, which is why they asked NIST to do a proper investigation.

NIST's position is that FEMA got it wrong, and that there was significant damage to the south face. The north face, away from the towers and the one shown in almost all footage, was relatively intact.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/detailsofdamagetowtc7
    http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm

Agreed, but this has already been counter argued a few pages ago from around page 22-25.

No trying to be smart, but with my settings, this thread runs to 10 pages. Could you give me the post number, or a link?
    The only money people make from conspiracy theories is the price it costs for copying a DVD, packing it and posting it.
    Really? You mean there aren't people like david Ray Griffin releasing books, and going on speaking tours? There aren't radio show hosts like Alex Jones who deal pretty-much exclusively with conspiracy theories?
    On the same websites that charge for a DVD, they also provide FREE online versions of their videos so the argument about there being a financial element to conspracy theories just doesnt fly with me, as ive stated before, i have paid NOTHING for the videos, articles and radio shows that ive seen and listened to about this stuff.
    You haven't paid a penny. On the other hand, you have encouraged others to watch this stuff, which - in effect - works as a viral marketing campaign. If people like you help bring tens or hundreds of thousands of views, and just 1 or 2 percent of those transform into people who buy a book, or a dvd, or pay to go see some guest speaker...
    I dont see how people are getting rich off this or even making enough money to pay their bills so please stop these baseless arguments about conspiracy information costing money.

Yes there are one or two sites that do charge like Alex Jones websites and CoastToCoastAM's website as well but even these sites have LOTS of stuff in their free sections.
    So let me get this straight...you don't believe Alex Jones is making a living off conspiracy theories? You don't believe that Dylan Avery has made a profit on Loose Change? David Ray Griffin is running a loss, touring the world as a paid speaker?

OK. If thats what you believe, then thats what you believe.
    There is so much free information out there,
    I don't deny it. There's no shortage of people who have sites, with links to research done by the same handful of suspects who turn up time and time and time again.
    yet you guys concetrate on people like Alex Jones
    Some time back, there was a post on the JREF forum - I'll see if I can find it again - where someone had traced back all of the major conspiracy theory claims from 911 to see where they first surfaced...to see who first "put them out there", and when it happened.

Guess what...most of it happened within a week of the events itself, and was either put forward by, or immediately championed by, one of these people you think its unfair to concentrate on....people who make a living out of conspiracy theories, or who have made a significant profit out of the particular conspiracy theory they have championed.

Don't get me wrong, though...I'm not suggesting that this stuff is wrong because it is championed by people profiting from it. I'm suggesting that it is not, in and of itself, objectively credible. I am seperately suggesting that part of the reason it refuses to go away is because it has been successfully championed by people profiting from it and that this has been aided by what is virtually indistinguishable form a viral marketing campaign.

This is one of the reasons I try and get people to discuss the arguments, rather than just arguing that what is needed is that we go and watch more content. I want to get away from this viral-marketing-esque mentality where enlightenment will supposedly be found by spreading the word, and rather encourage people to discuss their own opinions.

After all, if one is not willing to discuss one's own opinion, but rather points people at someone else's, that really is just acting as a marketing agent, regardless of whether profit is being made or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭tunaman

What matters is whether or not there are reasonable, objective grounds to believe there is a conspiracy. I don't accept that it has been established that there are.

So one man was responsible for 9/11, all on his own?

Let me guess...was it superman?

If you believe the official version of events, then it's 19 hijackers, plus Bin Laden, plus KSH, plus Moussaoui, and Saeed Sheikh, who apparently wired $100,000 to the alleged lead hijacker Atta.

September 30-October 7, 2001: US Media Report Hijackers Received $100,000 from Pakistan

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/searchResults.jsp?searchtext=LaFalce&events=on&entities=on&articles=on&topics=on&timelines=on&projects=on&titles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go

So that makes 23 people alone, who conspired with each other.

There is no doubt that it was a conspiracy.

It is simply a matter of who was involved.

In the real World it does matter, just ask the 9/11 families, and the 9/11 whistleblowers, who have not been able to make their voices heard. The only way people will find out what they have to say, is by going on youtube or to video google to watch the film they made called 9/11 press for truth.

So they have no reasonable grounds for believing that 9/11 was a cover-up, which was never investigated properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

tunaman wrote: »
    So one man was responsible for 9/11, all on his own?

Let me guess...was it superman?

If you believe the official version of events, then it's 19 hijackers, plus Bin Laden, plus KSH, plus Moussaoui, and Saeed Sheikh, who apparently wired $100,000 to the alleged lead hijacker Atta.

September 30-October 7, 2001: US Media Report Hijackers Received $100,000 from Pakistan

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/searchResults.jsp?searchtext=LaFalce&events=on&entities=on&articles=on&topics=on&timelines=on&projects=on&titles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go

So that makes 23 people alone, who conspired with each other.

There is no doubt that it was a conspiracy.

It is simply a matter of who was involved.
    Talk about twisting words to prove a point. :rolleyes:

You know full well that the term "Conspiracy Theory" is not about the 23 people known to be involved but about the Government/Illuminati/Lizard People that are supposed to be in some way involved.

An excercise in semantics is not really going to go anywhere.

Who mentioned lizard people? The believers in the official story are the ones mentioning lizard people lol

Have you only ever researched David Icke or something? hahaha, jesus...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

In case you didn't notice I was being facetious. But in fairness, it's probably more likely that the Lizard People organised the attacks rather the American Administration.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    In case you didn't notice I was being facetious. But in fairness, it's probably more likely that the Lizard People organised the attacks rather the American Administration.

Right, so you havent *even* researched David Icke either then...

So there's no New World Order? Gordon Brown begs to differ:

Gordon Brown New World Order Speech:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5980319240907524141&hl=en

since it is the main thrust of the thread then i am interested to hear of anyone has any opinions on the below
    i have to say i thought there was some excellent information and points of view expressed.

now, what jim actually said about 911 was "Many, many people across the globe believe now that it was carried out by rogue elements within the Bush neo-con administration with the help of the intelligence services."

you see, i think he may have got a little misled by watching too many internet movies. thats always dangerous. hes probably vulnerable and he needs distraction of some sort after spending years on the road, standing behind andrea, and silently thinking "i'd like to bone me sisters".

the question is whether or not the american executive and its agencies had any prior knowledge of the attacks due on 911 and, if they did, was their reaction adequate? did they allow it happen, not realising the scale of the attack that was coming?

i not saying that they organised it. it very hard to argue any point with regard to their involvement, most especially since none of us were fu'cking there. but am interested to hear opinions on whether or not they allowed it to happen being mindful that they have long term interests in the middle east and had issues to solve with the taliban and with saddam.

also,
    Correct. A plane did not hit WTC 7. Large amounts of debris from the collapse of WTC 1, on the other hand, did.

Wrong on both counts, although I admit that if you carefully select when you start timing the building collapse, and ignore that any view of it has lower floors obstructed by buildings, you can arrive at a figure close to freefall speeds.

As for falling into its own footprint...no, it didn't. Here's a small bit of info (with pics) on that subject:

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/didwtc7fallintoa“tidypile”initsownfootpr

I'd like you to look at the first picture on that page, though, cause there's something interesting there. Doesn't the rubble pile look amazingly like there's a lot of facade - outside wall, if you prefer - at the top of the pile?

This is reasonably close to what FEMA said in their report. FEMA, of course, were pretty sure that their analysis of WTC7 was dodgy, which is why they asked NIST to do a proper investigation.

NIST's position is that FEMA got it wrong, and that there was significant damage to the south face. The north face, away from the towers and the one shown in almost all footage, was relatively intact.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/detailsofdamagetowtc7
    http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7.htm

oh, ok then, same position as previously, same sources for refuting things.

but, in essence, what you are saying is that wtc 7 dropped because of damaged incurred in the collapse of wtc 1 or 2, just straight went and dropped because of the collapse of the other buildings. even though there was another building right between them. sounds plausible

but, in essence, what you are saying is that wtc 7 dropped because of damage incurred in the collapse of wtc 1 or 2, just straight went and dropped because of the collapse of the other buildings. even though there was another building right between them. sounds plausible

Well they also say that the diesel tanks *full* of diesel in the bottom of the building must have been the things that were hit by the debris from WTC1 & 2 because both those things together with the structural damage must have cause WTC7 to collapse.

BUT

Really though, are we in playschool here or what? If the diesel tanks *really* did get hit, do you think there would only be pictures of 3 floors on fire or the whole building on fire? I have still only seen pictures of 3 floors on fire, not the whole building which if that was so might back up the diesel tanks argument.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF WTC7 *ENGULFED* IN FLAMES??? STILL WAITING...

Are we to conclude then that the diesel had nothing to do with the collapse then?

i did say "plausible", doesn't mean i believe it either

i did say "plausible", doesn't mean i believe it either

lol, yeah i get ya... well i sure dont believe it myself, especially without the pictures to prove it, which should be easy to find, yet a week later there's still none from those that are saying WTC7 was *engulfed* with flames. They always exagerate claims like this...

Do people forget what information was in that building?

Do people forget about the history of Prescott Bush and his involvements with the NAZI's?

Well read up about him then, and his business dealings with the Nazi's & Fritz Thyssen. Prescott Bush had his banking dealings with the Nazi's seized, then Director of the Union Banking Corporation. There is newly declasified information about this which confirms a lot of bad **** on the Bush family.

Check out Bush Family Fortunes as well to see the connections they have made and maintained since the Prescott days with Sadam and Bin Laden for years:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8187301869971500776&hl=en

Do you think these people in control are truthful people and should be trusted? How many lies do we need to catch them saying on tape and video before people will begin questioning their official lies?

There's so much of this type of information out there that people label as conspiracy theory, its amazing, they even deny the hard facts which are known to be true concerning all of this, and still believe the official lies.

I think some spiritual ascension is going to take place over the next 4 years and people will finally see through all these conspiracy holes and discover the hard truth about everything, its going that way for the last 40 years. More and more people whether they believe it or not, are researching this info and that is enough for now. It's just a matter of time before more and more dots get joined in peoples heads.
    When you look into subjects like Science, Quantum Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Electro-Magnetics, Astral Projection, Ancient History, Secret Societies/illuminati, Occult/Spiritual/Psychology, Aliens/Space, Health Coverups, International Bankers, Politics, the list of topics goes on and on but until you delve into these subjects atleast a bit, then you will never connect enough dots in your own head and will always remain skeptical. Conventional science seems to be the main thing holding otherwise intelligent people back from looking into this more.

Remember, we are approaching the end of a 26,000 year cycle known as "The Great Year" which astrologers say is our passing from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius which will complete the cycle of the zodiac. This is the age of awakening and enlightening of the masses that we're now entering.

Interesting times right around the corner no matter what you believe...

• Advertisement

theres a serious amount of people out there with unjoined dots in their head.

theres a fair few on here who have joined them wrong if they believe that the american administration did not know about 911 before it happened, didn't appreciate the extent of it, made sure it was alllowed to happen and even before it happened decided how to use it to their benefit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement