Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing Wii Online

Options
  • 29-05-2008 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Thought I'd have a go at an online game. I've done a little bit of online gaming on the PC, but this was the first time on the Wii. It was a bit disappointing tbh and I was wondering if I'm missing something.
    I played two matches and they both took less time than it took to find an opponent. As soon as I scored the other player disconnected. My skills must be less crappy than I thought if they run away like that :p
    Seriously, where's the fun? Is that kind of behaviour normal on the Wii? I never even knew who I was up against. Is there anyway to select an opponent like you can with PC games online?

Advertisement