Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a new toy!

Options
  • 29-05-2008 6:28pm

Well, mount...

talbuk.jpg
    Isn't it pretty :D

that is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

sup 8 months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Has anyone ever bothered getting one of those for a Tauren?
    Would look rather amusing, I'm almost tempted to do it myself just for the lols (I'm a good way into revered already)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Congrats man, I remember when I got mine, its hard work getting up to exaulted, me and my mate did it about 1 year ago, but the way i see it, if you have your heart set on something, no matter what it is, when you get it its a great feeling.

I still want my Shield of the Ancients from Karazhan, no luck yet, but when I get it i will be a very happy paladin.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Gratz bluey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I collect mount's my self. Think i have 11 or more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

I'm about 9k away from exalted with IF... my god I've spent alot of money on Runecloth.

gief tiger

I only have a lvl 40 cat, lvl 60 striped nightsaber aand the pvp AV ram. Id love to find the one that looks like the ravengers in HP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i think that one was from naxx or somethin like that. the bug crawler?

for lvl 60 i have the red war raptor, white av wolf, undead horse and war kodo. i only have one flying mount cuz i couldnt be arsed goin for the other ones.

wouldnt mind goin back to zg to get the tiger mount.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

BadCharlie wrote: »
    I collect mount's my self. Think i have 11 or more.
    i collecte waste of bank space too

each to their own i suppose.

• Advertisement

Thanks all :D I have only just gotten the undead horsy for my BE priest so I was obsessing over this for a while
    especially the way it says nyeaghghhh!

next up - polymorph turtle! already killed that stupid fish boss 2-3 times...

lol
    another new toy

turtle.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

At what level can you get a mount at ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Normal mount - 40
    Epic Mount - 60
    Flying Mount - 70
    Flying Tauren Mount - 80...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

While to go yet then. Whats the difference between the flying mount and the flying tauren mount ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

cian1500ww wrote: »
    While to go yet then. Whats the difference between the flying mount and the flying tauren mount ?

The Tauren can be temperamental and is liable to buck you off at any time mid-flight :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 displeaser

copeyhagen wrote: »
    i think that one was from naxx or somethin like that. the bug crawler?
    AQ not Naax. Here's a linky to one of them. Can only be used inside Ahn'Qiraj so of limited use unless you like old school raiding :)

ah i see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

displeaser wrote: »
    AQ not Naax. Here's a linky to one of them. Can only be used inside Ahn'Qiraj so of limited use unless you like old school raiding :)

or you have done the long ass chain quest for the scepter to ring the gong, during the 10 hour opening of AQ(which all server have opened) you can ride it at ny time.

ah i think thats what i had read, that people had migrated to servers that hadnt opened it to get the mount and then transfered off the server. that was a while ago i read that and was on a us website

• Advertisement

aye, i do think also tho, that something like 5 servers in europe, still dont have the gates open, now im not sure if blizzard automaticly opened all the gates, after patch X.. but on http://wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/events/wareffort/servers.html you can see some server dont have them opened.. to be honest the amount of items required that you need to donate just for supplying the start of the event is massive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 displeaser

Blizzard europe fail yet again. That link is completely out of date.

I'm on the burning steppes server and raiding AQ 40 every Saturday. Its been open there around 4-5 months at least. I would imagine its the same with the others at this stage ( I know for a fact as well that its open on the Sha'tar server also). Molten core was the newest server I can remember been added to the European servers and AQ was open there from day 1 as far as I know, so that is most likely blizz's policy from now on.

aye, more then likely after one of the major patches after opening AQ it would become open to all servers, like attunement for BT/MH

and now i have my epic flyer :D

Gratz :)

Advertisement