Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late night parking in the north inner city

Options
  • 29-05-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

could some of you guys help me out here, im driving to dublin tomorrow(friday), arriving at 11pm-ish.
    is there any 24hr car park facility in the north inner city for a 12hr stay, brunswick street -church street area - im staying in an apt on north brunswick street and i dont wanna wake up to the auld clampers, i seen them boys in action on that street before, they show no mercy !!

also any ideas of how much it might cost,

thanks in advance for your help folks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I think the carpark at the back of Cineworld Parnell Street is 24Hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Petrol station on Usher's Quay, pretty sure it's 24 hour. Recently rebadged from Statoil (Topaz now???).

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

ok thanks guys, any idea how much it would cost me to leave it in the one by cineworld until tomorrow ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I think its about 2 quid an hour, Could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

dancor wrote: »
    I think the carpark at the back of Cineworld Parnell Street is 24Hour.

I'm nearly sure it's not 24 hour, but I could be wrong. OP your best bet is to ring them 872-2413

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

thanks for the help guys, i called them,. they close at 1.30am .....im gonna leave it in the luas red cow car pk, and travel back out for it tomorrow, thanks again for your help,

dave.

Advertisement