Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

silicone hoses.

Options
  • 29-05-2008 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Wanna change all my pipework coolin/intercooler/turbo etc. to silicone/heavy duty pipework,
    where is the best place to get these.Doesnt neccessarily have to be Samco.
    Would prefer to go into a shop rather than online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭ramanujan

bcmf wrote: »
    Wanna change all my pipework coolin/intercooler/turbo etc. to silicone/heavy duty pipework,
    where is the best place to get these.Doesnt neccessarily have to be Samco.
    Would prefer to go into a shop rather than online.

what you driving???

samco stuff is quite expensive. however for my car and lots of others, you pick pipework up on ebay. Im gonna get some in the summer after i upgrade intercoolers. you can get good quality silicon pipework, they are mostly from hong kong.

dunno what shops would be able to help you though

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

halfords or DA Autostore stillorgan, but you will pay through your nose.
    online is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mick-skyline

gaz d wrote: »
    halfords or DA Autostore stillorgan, but you will pay through your nose.
    online is your best bet.

:mad: good one gaz

get yourself onto vicky here at http://www.temple-tuning.co.uk/ she'll hook ya up on the pipework mate and pretty reasonable too ;)

Advertisement