Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Do I?

Options
  • 30-05-2008 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

First of all not sure if this should be here,please move it if its not in the right place!

Basically I'm just wondering how to you hide a link behind on single word? For example in some posts it might say "Click here" with the "here" part in blue.When you click it,it can bring you to the link thats behind it.

Hope I have made myself clear!

Thanks!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

bobcar61 wrote: »
    First of all not sure if this should be here,please move it if its not in the right place!

Basically I'm just wondering how to you hide a link behind on single word? For example in some posts it might say "Click here" with the "here" part in blue.When you click it,it can bring you to the link thats behind it.

Hope I have made myself clear!

Thanks!

using the url brackets...

[html]word[/html]

or alternatively click the button with the globe on it and just enter it in that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Press the insert link button createlink.gif then type or paste in your link and press enter. The text which will appear will then be highlighted. It defaults to the link itself but you can just type whatever you want there instead. The link will still work.

e.g: [URL="http://www.test.com"]click here[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Thanks folks..got it!

Advertisement