Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Wrestling Rampage Irish Tour With Bret "Hitman" Hart

• 20-04-2008 9:13pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭

26 October 2008 at 6:00 PM 3 hours ago

Where
    AMERICAN WRESTLING RAMPAGE invades the National Basketball Arena in Tallagh Dublin
    Details
    Set to appear, Wrestling Legend Mick Foley, Scotty Too Hotty, Tatanka, Eugene, Gangrel, Chris Masters, and many more, Tickets on sale Via www.ticketmaster.ie on Monday April 21st at 9am €33.60

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

26 October 2008 at 6:00 PM 3 hours ago

Where
    AMERICAN WRESTLING RAMPAGE invades the National Basketball Arena in Tallagh Dublin
    Details
    Set to appear, Wrestling Legend Mick Foley, Scotty Too Hotty, Tatanka, Eugene, Gangrel, Chris Masters, and many more, Tickets on sale Via www.ticketmaster.ie on Monday April 21st at 9am €33.60
    Sweet. Where did you find that info?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Foley?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

holy **** i'm all over it

Mick Foley, eh? : I'M THERE!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE wouldnt allow Foley to work the show, would they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Unless mick foley's WWE contract is expiring soon and he's not going to renew it,I find it very hard to believe that he will be there.Having said that,stranger things have happened.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i read a while back that foley and lawler have it written into their contracts that they can wrestle indie shows

they are playing all over the country again, great show the last time http://www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk/

rossie1977 wrote: »
    i read a while back that foley and lawler have it written into their contracts that they can wrestle indie shows

they are playing all over the country again, great show the last time http://www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk/

I know that lawlor had that written in his contract but I didn't think that it was the same for anyone else

everyone they advertised last time out turned up and they are using foley as the big draw this time round so hopefully he will be there, fingers crossed :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ok, honest chances of Foley being there? I haven't a clue and thought I'd ask you guys since you tend to be in the know before I forked out over thirty euro for a ticket

If foley is advertised as being there,there is no reason why he won't be there.The only reason I thought that he wouldn't be there was because I wasn't aware of his contract having the same conditions as lawlors contract

fatal wrote: »
    If foley is advertised as being there,there is no reason why he won't be there.

WELCOME TO INDY WRESTLING

What does gold tickets get you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

wasn't Foley advertised at a IWW show a few years back only to pull put for some reason or other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

wasn't Foley advertised at a IWW show a few years back only to pull put for some reason or other

Yeah, he signed with WWE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Ditto for Matt Hardy. The show as a whole fell apart, it wasn't due solely to Foley (that rhymes!) so it shouldn't act a a deterent for you to go to this NLW show on the basis a previous IwW show fell apart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Fozzy wrote: »
    Yeah, he signed with WWE
    Ditto for Matt Hardy. The show as a whole fell apart, it wasn't due solely to Foley (that rhymes!) so it shouldn't act a a deterent for you to go to this NLW show on the basis a previous IwW show fell apart.

Agh right

He's hardly going back to Vince again so

I noticed he's advertised as the commissioner so i doubt he'll wrestle. shame

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

i met Foley in Universal Studios with his kids the day after Raw, shook our hands as we walked past which was cool , unlike Michael Cole, grrrrrrrr dont get me started

krudler wrote: »
    i met Foley in Universal Studios with his kids the day after Raw, shook our hands as we walked past which was cool , unlike Michael Cole, grrrrrrrr dont get me started

yeah foley is a really cool guy, i have met him a few times, success hasn't gone to his head.

i was thinking he might not wrestle and instead do something along the lines of bret hart at that WWA event in 2001.

• Advertisement

God I wish we had more information about this show than just BUY TICKETS NOW!!!

rovert wrote: »
    God I wish we had more information about this show than just BUY TICKETS NOW!!!

can only go on what happened last time out in February, went to the NLW show in Castlebar. Masters, Sandman, Heindenreich, Gangrel, Test and Joe E Legend all appeared as advertised. An hour before the show all the star guys were signing autographs and taking photos, heindenreich, legend and sandman all stayed around for about 40 minutes after the show doing the signings/photos bit again.

full house of about 1,500, awesome atmosphere despite the over abundance of young children and their parents. Great production, sets, lighting, sound etc, murders the other Irish indie companies in that area. Match quality up there with a typical WWE Dublin house show if i am honest and for about 1/3 of the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭AWR_OFFICE

American Wrestling Rampage will come to the National Basketball Arena in Tallagh Dublin on October 26th,
    Set to appear will be wrestling legend Mick Foley, Scotty too Hotty, Tatanka, Gangrel, Chris Masters, Eugene and many more,
    Tickets on sale NOW via Ticketmaster.ie
    General Admission 33.60euro
    Unreserved seating in the first 4 rows 54.80euro,
    Free meet and greet with the stars 1 hour before bell time,
    Check out http://www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk/
    and http://www.bebo.com/NLWwrestling130600979a7508412808l.jpg
    ALSO
    23rd Oct 2008 - Neptune Stadium, Cork, Ireland
    24th Oct 2008 - University Concert Hall, Limerick, Ireland
    25th Oct 2008 - Travellers Friend, Castlebar, Ireland
    26th Oct 2008 - Basketball Arena, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland [Tickets]
    27th Oct 2008 - Leisurecentre, Letterkenny, Donegal, Ireland
    29th Oct 2008 - NEC, Killarney, Kerry, Ireland
    30th Oct 2008 - Dundalk, Ireland
    1st Nov 2008 - Whites Hotel, Wexford, Ireland

More dates will be added very soon...

AWR_OFFICE wrote: »
    American Wrestling Rampage will come to the National Basketball Arena in Tallagh Dublin on October 26th,
    Set to appear will be wrestling legend Mick Foley, Scotty too Hotty, Tatanka, Gangrel, Chris Masters, Eugene and many more,
    Tickets on sale NOW via Ticketmaster.ie
    General Admission 33.60euro
    Free meet and greet with the stars 1 hour before bell time,
    Check out http://www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk/
    and http://www.bebo.com/NLWwrestling130600979a7508412808l.jpg
    ALSO

More dates will be added very soon...

Thanks for answering my question
    What does a gold ticket get you?

A free meet & greet with the stars, eh? I probably should buy a ticket...

Well, Chris Masters is psyched up for it anyway!

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=6448206795&

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Free meet and greet with the stars 1 hour before bell time

I know it's says FREE meet and greet, do they mean free to everyone attending or just the €54.80 ticket holders?

D-FENS wrote: »
    I know it's says FREE meet and greet, do they mean free to everyone attending or just the €54.80 ticket holders?

Also, could you really be stung paying only €30? Is the place that big that you'd have a bad view from the back? (I've never been there so i don't know)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

The last tour it was free for all at the show. (Sand man did charge but that was it)

• Advertisement

Cool little video I thought;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDAgLjiShE

^^^ thats all taken from the castlebar show it looks to me, great table bump

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I ordered tickets for the Dundalk show, but I was just wondering; will the same line up of people be there and will they do a similar meet and greet system? Most of their adds are about the Basketball arena :confused:Anyone go to one of their smaller shows last time round able to answer?

read my bit on the second page of this thread

American Wrestling Rampage will make major announcements in the coming days concering new tour dates as well as stars that will be appearing on all tour dates. Watch this space !!!!!!!

130600979a7495833462l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

After Foley being made commentator on SD!, I don't think we will be seeing him on these shows anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

After Foley being made commentator on SD!, I don't think we will be seeing him on these shows anymore.

probably

Cool little video I thought;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDAgLjiShE
    that looks way better than the galway show :(

No news on Foley yet, heres the reply i got when i mailed the AWR website

At this time we are working with WWE to make this happen, You can get all the latest news at http://www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk/

Thank you for your interest

AWR

No looking good though, that will be two Irish no shows for Mick Foley (I knew i should have gone to Easons that day he was in there)

AWR, if you are listening, try and get in touch with Sid, he's back doing independents and would be great to see again (Seen him in the Point against 'Taker in '91)

AWR, if you are listening, try and get in touch with Sid, he's back doing independents and would be great to see again (Seen him in the Point against 'Taker in '91)

Oh yeah Mr. Reliable, you know he is currently MISSING after no showing an event in Ohio.

Oh yeah Mr. Reliable, you know he is currently MISSING after no showing an event in Ohio.

Ooops, had'nt heard that, bad choice i guess!

I've got, Warrior's back, give him a call!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭McConnon

I ordered tickets for the Dundalk show, but I was just wondering; will the same line up of people be there and will they do a similar meet and greet system? Most of their adds are about the Basketball arena :confused:Anyone go to one of their smaller shows last time round able to answer?

Going to the Dundalk show meself. Really looking forward to it.

American Wrestling Rampage are happy to announce that due to Mick Foleys return to WWE he will be replaced by the legendary former 5 time WWF champion, and WWE hall of Famer, Bret "Hitman" Hart.
    130600979a7881767054l.jpg
    Please Check back as we announce more superstars and dates set for American Wrestling Rampage, as well as info on our European Tour coming in November

info@rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

If Bret is in Limerick,I'm there! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

American Wrestling Rampage are happy to announce that due to Mick Foleys return to WWE he will be replaced by the legendary former 5 time WWF champion, and WWE hall of Famer, Bret "Hitman" Hart.

Wow, that is huge. Fair play. He alone will fill every show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Bret? Hmm... Is it worth my time going just for Bret?

130600979a7495833462l.jpg
    NLW and MPI promotions proudly bring to you American Wrestling Rampage the HALLOWEEN RAMAPGE tour Featuring
    Former 5 time WWF champion Bret "Hitman" Hart
    Native American Tatanka
    Scotty Too Hotty,
    Eugene,
    Vampire Warrior Gangrel and many many more to be announced in the coming weeks,
    Tickets are on sale NOW via www.ticketmaster.ie
    All shows feature free entry into a meet and greet with all the superstar 1 hour prior to bell time,
    Please check back in the coming weeks as me announce more dates and superstars appearing at American Wresting Rampage

130600979a7881967247l.jpg

info@rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk

www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bret Hart is involved? Is that for real? I'd consider going to this if that's true but I find it hard to believe.

Bret will have all the info up soon on his offical website

Are tickets to this thing still available for Dundalk?

Why do i feel that if i wanted Bret's auto on a belt and on a wrestling figure, my wallet would be thinner looking after doing so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

bret the man. i'd probly head to see him. head would roll if he was a no show tho.

jeez, gangrel got fat.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement