Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Wrestling Rampage Irish Tour With Bret "Hitman" Hart

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

... And you said you were good with sarcasm?

We were supposed to be trying to let this drop, you fell down on your end of the bargain within seconds!
    I was just letting Rampage know that i reported his post and wasn't gonna be saying 'sorry' for anything.

And i reported yours as the use of the word bastard wasn't necessary. And i know i'm not the only one who feels that way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It's rovert thats dragged this out now. It would have been over and done by now, but as he said himself before, he loves to get a reaction.

THATS bollix I only made supporting points in this argument between you and others. You are the one with the problem with me if you are picking me out of the others who were making the main points of the argument which I ONLY supported.
    I was enjoying it until Kane was mentioned.

No...

Why stir **** with a poster who did then?

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    We were supposed to be trying to let this drop, you fell down on your end of the bargain within seconds!

I havent argued with you. You've argued with me. I haven't mentioned you at all. Im talking to rovert. Rovert could just as easily PM me, but he'd rather not do that. it seems. Doesn't attract as much attention, you see.

And i reported yours as the use of the word bastard wasn't necessary. And i know i'm not the only one who feels that way.

I believe i said he was acting like a sarcastic bastard?

I stand by that. Im sure anyone with sense who reads his post over will agree.

rovert wrote: »
    THATS bollix

You're the one who said it.

You were talking about that other forum (F4W?) and said you were annoying some guy cos you love to get a reaction on the board.

I remember VR also quoted it in the first rovert/feedback thread we had, too. So he obviously agrees (or did at the time).

As has been said above by VR, you could just as easily PM me. i could ignore your PM, and no one would have to see us all arguing like kids. Its almost embarrassing at this stage.

Why stir **** with a poster who did then?

I'm going to it during the week.

I havent argued with you. You've argued with me. I haven't mentioned you at all. Im talking to rovert. Rovert could just as easily PM me, but he'd rather not do that. it seems. Doesn't attract as much attention, you see.

It takes two, implicating that you're just as bad.
    I believe i said he was acting like a sarcastic bastard?

Same difference
    I stand by that. Im sure anyone with sense who reads his post over will agree.

Time will tell.

You were talking about that other forum (F4W?) and said you were annoying some guy cos you love to get a reaction on the board.

Once again you are making stuff up. Prove it or take that back as I never said it.

I remember VR also quoted it in the first rovert/feedback thread we had, too. So he obviously agrees (or did at the time)..

When he was winding Bryan Alvarez up. However that is not related to here.

And i did mention that to rovert on a thread in a PM. The significant difference is that rovert has toned it down a lot since those feedback threads. You on the other hand have gotten worse, you just can't let it go, and even when others make the effort, you still have this need to take the last word and throw in your sly digs in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

You should all be banned.

Especially you KKV, your the bringer of all this destruction, annoyance, you see the amount of people who are at your throat?

You do not deserve to be a fan of this sport! :mad:

(And that is how you post a promo!)

But now, seriously.

Whats the show on tonight?

As has been said above by VR, you could just as easily PM me. i could ignore your PM, and no one would have to see us all arguing like kids. Its almost embarrassing at this stage.

What would be the point you dont except facts and the only who is childish is you here. Ive tried to discuss things with you treating you as a result lead you to putting me on ignore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

No one is enjoying reading your shit lads. I hope Fozzy or Bombo delete your posts so we can refocus on AWR's genuinely exciting tour.

When he was winding Bryan Alvarez up. However that is not related to here.

Bryan freely admits to trolling his own board, hell even Mr.Serious Dave Meltzer has joined in on it. It is a trolling board. KKV is making things up here.

No one is enjoying reading your shit lads. I hope Fozzy or Bombo delete your posts so we can refocus on AWR's genuinely exciting tour.

Look at all my posts before KKV posted that stupid dickish comment I was too, hell I was one of the first to comment on the Dublin show. It is a shame that the thread was wrecked by someone who didnt even see it.

Bryan freely admits to trolling his own board, hell even Mr.Serious Dave Meltzer has joined in on it. It is a trolling board. KKV is making things up here.

:rolleyes:

Rovert... LET.... IT.... GO!!!

I'm looking forward to the tour. I never mentioned Kane. i never mentioned anyone or anything. I asked a question about theme music, Rampage1 decided to be an ass, VR-overt decided to jump in and thats what happened this thread. it was great and the discussion was good. i was enjoying reading peoples reviews of the thread but yet again, for no reason whatsoever, rovert (and to a lesser extent, VR) are on my back for absolutely nothing again.

Look at all my posts before KKV posted that stupid dickish comment I was too hell I was one of the first.

i will give a life times supply of chocolate to anyone who would be at all arsed to do that.

Look at all my posts before KKV posted that stupid dickish comment I was too hell I was one of the first.

You were what?

(On what seems to be a side note at this stage) AWR are in Kerry tonight I believe. Wonder will we get a report on it.

• Advertisement

Both of you need to let it go!

You were what?

(On what seems to be a side note at this stage) AWR are in Kerry tonight I believe. Wonder will we get a report on it.

Regardless of any of this thats going on, we probably wont.

I dont think there is anyone on this from kerry?...

This is once again very rich given your claim in your previous post "quoting" from a thread from 3/4 months. Im loving you are trying to play it off that it is I who has a problem here.

Both of you need to let it go!

I did yesterday but KKV threw a fit over one minor comment in another thread tonight just because KANE WAS MENTIONED.

• Advertisement

LOUD NOISES.

Regardless of any of this thats going on, we probably wont.

I dont think there is anyone on this from kerry?...

Don't think so. I though we might get word from Castlebar aswell but nothing. Hopefully Gimmick will let us know how the Cork show goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

There is no show tonight, Kerry show is tomorrow night.

Could anyone that has been to a show tell me how long the show is on for (not including meet and greet). Thinking of going to the Cork show, just need to make sure I can make the bus back if i did go.

But you don't *have* to reply to him every time. You don't *need* to get the last word in either! Just leave it and this crap can blow over!

I just hope AWR doesnt book a show on May 19th 2009.

Right Rovert. Dont reply to this and we'll all live happily ever after.

He'll reply anyway

Rovert, that has just totally destroyed your whole argument in the last 20 something pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Could anyone that has been to a show tell me how long the show is on for (not including meet and greet).

This could be a little off time wise but here's how I remember it for the Tallaght show. The meet and greet began at about 5.30. I think the wrestling show started at about 7.15 and finished by about 10 but again I could be a little off on those times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

:D:D

RRC, Are you not gonna meet Bret? :eek:

I'd say the AWR boys are on the lash tonight then for thier day/night off.

I doubt they'll have as much fun as the studs on here though. This is clearly where the craic is.

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    :D:D

Shhhh!

He'll reply anyway

You're still at it. Could you be any more immature? Seriously!

I didn't. Can't imagine what I'd get out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Hopefully I will be, our great public transport system permitting

Same question could be put to you in fairness.

You're still at it. Could you be any more immature? Seriously!

But the May 19th post slipped under your radar?

How convenient.

Yes Rovert. I intend to meet him.

How convenient.

It was convenient, as it proved my very point as you just can't let it go.

I replied at the exact same time as you did.

He'll reply anyway

What ever happened to this? I never replied to it yet you have continued on with it in this thread. You broke your own promise here. I dont think you will ever let it go no matter how many times you said you will.

Good to see you deleted the may 19th post rovert.

• Advertisement

Good to see you deleted the may 19th post rovert.

It is still there I posted it at the same time as KKV made his 20.23, check the times.

It was convenient, as it proved my very point as you just can't let it go.

..or that you're being biased by ignoring rovert's childish may 19th post, but calling me immature?

What ever happened to this? I never replied to it yet you have continued on with it in this thread.

...what? What do you mean what happened it?

I havent spoke to you since i made that post?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement