Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Wrestling Rampage Irish Tour With Bret "Hitman" Hart

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

It is true, also the usernames aren't exactly the same either.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I heard that the UL Arena is being made into a top of the range venue from a friend who is on college down there.

I don't even know where the UL Arena is and I am living in Limerick 29 years! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I don't even know where the UL Arena is and I am living in Limerick 29 years! :)

As long as you know where the jacks are, thats where you find all the men.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »

You got there before VR, well done you. :)

flahavaj wrote: »

Well done, ya bastid! :D
    Granted as much as i like ripping the piss out of Woody about the OJ incident, with all due respect, he's not worth staying up til nearly 5am to do so ;)

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I am thinking of Booking my tickets for Limerick this evening, I only just heard about the tour. I couldnt believe Bret Hart was invloved, he was deal clincher for me, BRET FRICKING HART.

Anyone been to these events before , are they any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

post 23 of this thread for my short review of one of their february shows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Just had a quick look on ticketmaster for tickets to the Limerick show and theres still ringside available? 6 rows back, might actually go to this could be a laugh!

Whats the situation with Bret Hart , is there a meet and greet with him ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I just booked Ringside seats I hope its good now. Good review btw Rossie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Whats the situation with Bret Hart , is there a meet and greet with him ?

There is a meet and greet an hour before the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Has anyone got their tickets for this show mailed out to them yet ?

I was just wondering as I received tickets from ticketmaster for another event after this one and have yet to receive them for this show.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I got mine within a week of ordering them, back a few months back.

I got mine within a week of ordering them, back a few months back.

Thanks. I better get onto ticketmaster.

Thanks. I better get onto ticketmaster.

They say not to contact them unless you dont get them within a week of the event.

I got mine on ... wednesday i think?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I got mine today, I ordered them 4 months ago.

Just have to wait for my WWE

I'll just throw the tickets into seperate envelopes, and start putting a few € into them each week when i get a chance. Seems to be the handiest way.

Probably won't even see the WWE tickets until March :(

I wonder, if i buy tickets to both WWE shows, will they send them together or send them out seperately?

A New avatar?!

And a new sub-name thingy?

What the hell?! What did you do with the real VR?! We're in a recession and you're spending money on avatars and names?

Speak for yourself pal, the word recession isn't in my vocabulary! ;)
    As for VR, he's been kidnapped and undergoing transformation, but one of his last requests is to get back on topic. ;)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Once again I'll remind people that any mention of TNA's Dublin show is a bannable offence. Just don't do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

can i ask what happened n the first place that you cant mention certain wrestling company and certain promoters? I think whatever happened with said promoter that cant be mentioned went down before i joined up here

Whiplash wrote: »
    can i ask what happened n the first place that you cant mention certain wrestling company and certain promoters? I think whatever happened with said promoter that cant be mentioned went down before i joined up here

Legal action was taken by MCD against Boards due to comments posted on Boards about an MCD event. The action is still ongoing so that rule has to stay in place. Can't talk any more than that about it

ah rite. ok. that well sucks balls. i thought the idea of a forum was to share opinions. anyway better get back on topic. do ya think all the talent advertised will actually be on the tour? Was balls mahoney added i thought i saw his pic on the officail site. If so imagine the hardcore matches he and sabu could have!!!

Was balls mahoney added i thought i saw his pic on the officail site. If so imagine the hardcore matches he and sabu could have!!!

I wouldn't expect Sabu to do any dangerous stuff, apparently he's in pretty bad shape and can't take many bumps. He retired earlier this year but then came back because he felt better, but he knows he'll go back to feeling how he was if he hurts himself

thats a shame. the first time i ever saw a sabu match was live in the point in 02 at a WWA show. Hardcore match vs simon diamond. it was quite a good match. the point was great for wrestling i hope the O2 will be just as good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

thats a shame. the first time i ever saw a sabu match was live in the point in 02 at a WWA show. Hardcore match vs simon diamond. it was quite a good match. the point was great for wrestling i hope the O2 will be just as good

i was at that event too, wasnt it a thriple threat match or was that the year after? (dont worry mods its not an unmentionable) sabu botched a hardcore spot and was really injured for a while, just lay down over the side of the ring while theo ther two stalled for time! if he is back like fozzy mentioned theres no way he'll go back to doin the things he used to!

however i disgree that the point was good for wrestling....if you were on the flats a few rows back you couldnt see them when they were on the mat (where they do seem to spend alot of time) the upstairs tho (block c, d ,or e) was great! great view of everything, and i actually found the atmosphere better upstairs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

however i disgree that the point was good for wrestling....if you were on the flats a few rows back you couldnt see them when they were on the mat (where they do seem to spend alot of time) the upstairs tho (block c, d ,or e) was great! great view of everything, and i actually found the atmosphere better upstairs!

I never got to go on the balcony in the point :(

Which actually really annoyed me when i was talking to my friend when she said "Did you see cena getting busted open?" and i had to say no because there was the rows of about 20 kids in front of me standing on their chairs, and of course, their parents holding them up scared they would fall!

Im genuinely quite excited about seeing how the o2 does with raw.

Its a bit mad if you think about it, if they had've been promoted by ypu-know-who, we wouldn't be able to discuss any of this :)

i was at that event too, wasnt it a thriple threat match or was that the year after?

Oh yea perry saturn was involved too. it was a fun match

I was on the flat for the last smackdown in the point and it wasnt that bad thankfully. Every other event i was in tiered seating which was great. got some mega pics at the last raw show. i was on the balcony for wwa and damn i wish i had a digi camera back then!

heres an example of the kinda pics i got! from the middle of block b

flairpunch.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Sweet photograph

• Advertisement

cheers. my camera has great zoom! i got better pics than some of the peeps who where closer to the ring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

do ya think all the talent advertised will actually be on the tour? Was balls mahoney added i thought i saw his pic on the officail site. If so imagine the hardcore matches he and sabu could have!!!

like i said before everyone advertised turned up last time, personally i thought a few (most ;)) would cancel as is usual in these types of shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭mrstpatsfc

was on ticketmaster for tickets for a certain event.just wondering has anyone been to any events in the national arena?if so is block m any use?it seems to be a far bit away from the ring

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Since when was Tammy Lynn Sytch (Sunny) on this show, saw a flyer in Smiths in Cork with her on it.

Will she be at the Dublin show??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Haven't heard anything about her. Perhaps the AWR poster can give us an update?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I saw a poster saying Balls Mahoney would be at it.

Good to see AWR keeping the print presses of Ireland afloat :D
    How many versions of the poster has there been. Fair play though the reprintings have more to do with additions than cancelations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

awr poster hasnt posted in ages, strange they havent trumpeted the additions to the card though only through the posters, still kudos to them for adding more to the card as there going along

Shin

I think we(well at least me) need to see some posters or AWR guy to tell us if its true or not.

I dont want someone coming on and saying "Oh yeah, i seen Ric Flair on a poster for this show in a mace in the middle of westmeath" or somewhere .. is there a show in WM?..

Anyway, my point is that before i go out and get a rare shirt and figures and posters and get myself geared up, i want to be sure that these wrestlers are going to be there.

I think we(well at least me) need to see some posters or AWR guy to tell us if its true or not.

I dont want someone coming on and saying "Oh yeah, i seen Ric Flair on a poster for this show in a mace in the middle of westmeath" or somewhere .. is there a show in WM?..

Anyway, my point is that before i go out and get a rare shirt and figures and posters and get myself geared up, i want to be sure that these wrestlers are going to be there.

http://www.rampageamericanwrestling.co.uk/ ?

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »

For your information rovert, i actually did check this site about 3 days ago in work and it didnt have mahoneys pic on it.

Im not a r-tard and dont make me out to be one please.

For your information rovert, i actually did check this site about 3 days ago in work and it didnt have mahoneys pic on it.

I only trying to help you, I wont next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Balls Mahoneys pic has been there for ages i'm afraid

EdK wrote: »
    Balls Mahoneys pic has been there for ages i'm afraid

If it has then i apologise Rovert. i just never seen it.

But what about sunny? or anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭AWR_OFFICE

Just to inform you guys of the happenings on the AWR tour set for Oct/Nov

A show has been added 2nd Nov 2008 - St Lawrence GAA Club, Narrowmore, Kildare

So clear so confusion the final line up for Ireland will be
    Bret "Hitman" Hart
    Sabu
    Eugene
    Tatanka
    Joey Mercury
    Bad Bones
    Joey Cabray
    Dunkan Disorderly
    Paddy Morrow
    Sean Maxer
    The Mexican Minis
    Scotty Too Hotty.

Sunny, Test, Balls Mahoney and Sandman are set for the second part of the European tour and will not be on Irish Dates

130600979a8520670632l.jpg

Can you give any further details on how the signings will be done before the show?

Can you give any further details on how the signings will be done before the show?

I think they will do what they did last year, have tables set up an hour before the show starts, join the line and get your pics and stuff when you reach the wrestler behind the table. Some wrestlers might charge so bring an extra few euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭AWR_OFFICE

Yes the guys will be signing one hour prior to bell time. Due to demand we are trying to extend this to 90mins before hand in some venues.
    Wrestlers may charge a small fee however this is soley the wrestlers choice and is not endorsed by AWR.
    There will be Merchandise sold by both AWR and each wrestler

AWR_OFFICE wrote: »

Yes the guys will be signing one hour prior to bell time. Due to demand we are trying to extend this to 90mins before hand in some venues.
    Wrestlers may charge a small fee however this is soley the wrestlers choice and is not endorsed by AWR.
    There will be Merchandise sold by both AWR and each wrestler

Will Mr Hart be taking cheque? In no way am i carrying around the amount of money he asks for signings and the like.

Does Bret Hart charge a lot for autographs etc?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement