Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hummer limo hire

• 30-05-2008 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

i want a hummer for my wedding day. its for myself (the groom) and my best man and groomsmen to collect us in the morning,spin about town,go to the pub,then arrive at the church . im in the north east area monaghan/louth

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,371 ✭✭✭✭Esel

How the fnck is this a Bargain Alert?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

because im looking for a bargain numnuts

This forum is for announcing bargains. Are you related to Dum and Dumer btw?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

ok my bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

http://www.hummers.ie/

You will find one there

There is one floating about Dundalk too! Since you are in the North East

One of the Funeral homes has it normally parked down the Quay in Dundalk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,939 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to 'BA: Requests' (cos I'm being generous, I didn't lock it and merely moved it but don't get used to it).

Oh and esel.. instead of complaining, why not use the 'Report A Post' function? That's what it's there for!

Soz, I usually do.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 john .christoph

Recently I have come across limousine hire for wedding service from excellent fentastic service with affordable rate. Try with this

Recently I have come across limousine hire for wedding service from excellent fentastic service with affordable rate. Try with this
    First post, and a commercial link? For an English limo service to boot. :eek:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

My gf was at a 21st lately and they had a stretch Hummer for 90mins (exactly 90 mins).

It cost €1200 for that time, absolute ripoff IMO. She also said it was the tackiest thing she has come across at a party!

• Advertisement
Advertisement