Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircraft aprenticeships. The Best One??

Options
  • 30-05-2008 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Just looking to see what people think is the best aircraft apprenticeship program, whose better ryanair, shannon etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭cp251

I would say whichever led you to an Engineers licence down the road. So that you had the mobility to move on to other jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Oilrig

I'd agree with CP, mobility is the key. Realistically you're looking at doing contract work offshore to make a few bob so I look long and hard at the bond required.

Its Dog eat Dog out there at the moment until you rise to the top of the pile, half of Asia have licenses but if you can gain the confidence of your employer (ie you can be depended upon to go and get the job done right) then you'll get the breaks.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 eirek

nice one oilrig good advice

Advertisement