Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got to keep the loonies on the path

Options
  • 30-05-2008 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Okay Jim Corr is clearly not acting alone, boards.ie is now flooded with newbies posting. One can only suspect a campaign is underfoot.

conspiracy.jpg

[url=http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055303718[/url]Example[/url], they are even nicking each others lines in the rush to spead the word.

Gawd knows whats breaking loose in the Conspiracy Theories forum (I'm locked out).

Mike.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Didn't you know? If you play the Corrs albums backwards you hear a chant to the devil.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Maybe I'm a bit slow today, but what's this about? Those n00bs have various reg dates from feb back to '06.

Jim Corr was on the Last Word (Today FM) talking about the New World Order and 9/11 and how the Lisbon Treaty is going to create, in the future, one single world dictatorship.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

And if you drink too much Corrs, you'll be hung over the next day. (Didn't spell that right, did I?) Metaphor?;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Myth wrote: »
    Jim Corr was on the Last Word (Today FM) talking about the New World Order and 9/11 and how the Lisbon Treaty is going to create, in the future, one single world dictatorship.
    But! But! But! The proof is on the internet, he said so!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Maybe I'm a bit slow today, but what's this about? Those n00bs have various reg dates from feb back to '06.

I spotted that and reckon they have been in place as sleepers waiting until Jim Corr spoke on the national airwaves.

Either that or they have a Time Machine as well as tinfoil hats.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

This is a perfect example of why we need the Microwave and Time Machine forum approved so we can co-ordinate our defence against these loonie travellers.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You know, my mammy was right. She always said its the quiet ones you want to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

No news here really... Jim Corr was always a total looney weirdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

And if you drink too much Corrs, you'll be hung over the next day. (Didn't spell that right, did I?) Metaphor?;)

BAM!!!!

The LNA can help with the defence....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

kyub wrote: »

I know a girl who went out with him for a while. She got in the papers and everything. Twas great gossip. I can only presume getting in the papers was why she did it, I see no other reasaons!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

watna wrote: »
    I know a girl who went out with him for a while. She got in the papers and everything. Twas great gossip. I can only presume getting in the papers was why she did it, I see no other reasaons!

He's a highly talen..... wait, actually your probably right...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

watna wrote: »

OH BURRRRN! I hope you're reading this Jim Corr. LOL @ YOU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

OH BURRRRN! I hope you're reading this Jim Corr. LOL @ YOU.

Oh dear, I didn't realise how mean that sounded. It's 11.30pm here and I'm very tired and cranky!

"Jim Corr is a lovely man and I'm sure every woman would be lucky to have him"

There, I feel I can sleep better now. There'll be no Jim Corrs after me in my sleep tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

He'd have to be to stand there having a great time on stage with his sisters wearing skimpy clothes and dancing sexily in front of him.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

that you in the tinfoil hat mike?

:pac:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, I'm sure Jim Corr is cut to the wick over this thread... I bet he is crying into his big pile of money right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

No way, man.
    The NWO are gonna take all his money.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dont you mean the lizards??

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

In b4 Pink Floyd..

Dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Myth wrote: »
    Didn't you know? If you play the Corrs albums backwards you hear a chant to the devil.

And if you play it forwards you hear really shít music.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

And if you play it forwards you hear really shít music.

Some day I may forgive you for that comment, but it will never be forgotten.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's all misdirection. Jim Corr is part of the NWO. He is the 4th man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Is this the same Jim Corr from The Corrs? The ugly bird one?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Jim Corr is a surfer !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

WindSock wrote: »
    Is this the same Jim Corr from The Corrs? The ugly bird one?

Where one of them has been voted the best looking woman in Ireland or Europe or something..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

gandalf wrote: »
    Jim Corr is a surfer !!

Explains alot.

POST JIM CORR'S PRIVATE PLACES, BOARDS!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

SDooM wrote: »
    It's all misdirection. Jim Corr is part of the NWO. He is the 4th man.
    Am I the only one who got that?

I think this thread belongs in AH.

NWO 4 life

Advertisement