Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Gear Update

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

do you want to pick a time and venue (either today or tomorrow) for distribution in the hopes that they will be here? or is that just asking for disappointment?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tripswitch

Actual order started being processed on the 1st May, though there was a couple of weeks beforehand getting sorted with the design, and orders. If you have it all squared away before hand, you're looking at about 6 weeks.

Don't think it's a courier that has it, so it's not easily traceable, but the last package they sent came pretty quick, so I'm confidant it'll be here tomorrow or Thurs

-should also point out that they've been a dream to work with thus far, with our varied payment methods and stuff -very approachable, and reply to any queries dead quick

The boards gear looked cracking out on the Wicklow 200 yesterday. Nice job. What company did you get to make it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

tripswitch wrote: »
    The boards gear looked cracking out on the Wicklow 200 yesterday. Nice job. What company did you get to make it?

http://www.fcarvalho-ciclismo.com/clo/index.php

Can't say anything but good things about them to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Focking pics of the gear already!!!!! Sheesh!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

I haven't had a chance to pick up my gear yet.

Has anyone got any photo's?

• Advertisement

I've uploaded 2 of me here
    http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Wicklow_200

Tiny, since you're off work today, the least you can do is upload the pics you took at the start :)
    Slacker!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

... I really should have sent in for my kit ... damn it! :( ... would have changed from my Orwell kit ,,,

kenmc wrote: »
    I've uploaded 2 of me here
    http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Wicklow_200

Tiny, since you're off work today, the least you can do is upload the pics you took at the start :)
    Slacker!

Fine fine fine, it's done... I just hate editing wiki's, never quite know what I'm doing :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Fine fine fine, it's done... I just hate editing wiki's, never quite know what I'm doing :)

Not a single shaved leg among the lot of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Who is at the back-left and who is on the right? Don't recognise them.

• Advertisement

Real men, we are, not weight weenies :)
    Suppose you moisturise too eh? :D

el tonto wrote: »
    Not a single shaved leg among the lot of ye.

As is only right and proper... only poofs and pro cyclists shave their legs... which one are you? :D

Raam wrote: »
    Who is at the back-left and who is on the right? Don't recognise them.

Harpz is back left (I think!) and Dub_Skav is on the right. I'm behind the lens, thus hiding my shame :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Suppose you moisturise too eh? :D

Damn straight!

el tonto wrote: »
    Damn straight!
    Odd choice of phrase there, considering the topic at hand. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.:pac:

Odd choice of phrase there, considering the topic at hand. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.:pac:

Meh, the lady's just secure in his/her sexuality. Unlike some others, it seems...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

There's a certain groin protecting trend going on there, are the shorts just a tad exposing ?

Verb wrote: »
    There's a certain groin protecting trend going on there, are the shorts just a tad exposing ?

It's just folk being self conscious, and not wanting to look like the infamous Polish national team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

hahah that was the picture I was thinking of alright. Baggies all the way for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭bobtjustice

It's just folk being self conscious, and not wanting to look like the infamous Polish national team :)

Jaysus! thats a dodgy pic.!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Gear looks great lads. GJ on the design.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I'm in the market for another, so if anyone else wants to get more gear, lets start totting 'em up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Raam wrote: »
    I'm in the market for another, so if anyone else wants to get more gear, lets start totting 'em up.

Yeah - I'll order too if you guys order again.

Advertisement