Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crockett lays out vision for Kilkenny

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

WOW. If this does happen, it will be great. Greens Bridge is an eye sore as well as being dangerous at the moment.

The pedestrianisation is good, but only if they provide ample parking or some sort of city bus service to support it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

I must admit that I'm impressed with the plans too. How long will it all take though? If the ring road extension from Dublin Rd to 'Comer Rd is anything to go by, we'll be waiting..
    I read the article in the KP on wednesday, so I've probably forgotten most of it - old age creeping in - but I think that the ring road, from the Comer Rd to the Callan Rd if at all possible, should be completed as a priority especially if the plans for the development of the Western Environs begin.

Just my 2c.

Al.

Advertisement