Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LMA Manager 07

Options
  • 30-05-2008 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Hi guys n gals,

I'm a little new to the boards and was checking out the Games & Football Manager threads and couldn't believe that I couldn't find a mention of any of the LMA Manager games in here.

Has nobody here lost uncountable hours/days/months (in some server cases even years) of their lives with any of the games within the LMA Manager series??????

I have been playing this game now for a long long time now and I feel it is the best of the football manager games out there.

Well initially, this wasn't what I was originally going to ask in this thread as I do think somebody must have been interested in this game as it has been around for years.

Anyway, why I did check out the Football Managers thread was to find out if anybody knew whether anybody knew if they Codemasters were going to release another LMA Manager game as the last one was LMA Manager 07 and there hasn't been one released since then which I find surprising as this was such a popular game.

Well if anybody has any info they'd like to share, please let me know and apologises if this has been posted somewhere else already (if that's the case, do point me in the right direction).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clee89

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

LMA 00/01-Fulham, brought them to premiership glory eventually but took me ages, found getting out of the championship so tough in the game. used to love making stadium, quality quality game, the first management game i played

• Registered Users Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I remember Danny North used to be a terrific player in one of the LMA games. He was only about 16 and was banging them in for Grimsby when I managed them.

It's funny remembering him from that about 7 years ago. Now I watch a 24 year old North every week bang them in for my local team, Sligo Rovers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Won La Liga with Real Sociedad in 2003 and destroyed the Championship in 2004 with Southampton. Won 40 of the 46 games. Good games but FM is better.

Advertisement