Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connemara Mountain Lamb

• 30-05-2008 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anybody knows which buthchers in Dublin sell Connemara mountain lamb? Thanks in advance etc :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,002 ✭✭✭DenMan

Don't mean to be unfair here, but wouldn't Connemara be a good place to start. Check them out and get a list of their suppliers. Happy hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

quick Google search reveals a butcher in Clifden who do nationwide delivery - how about asking them!

Google Clifden butcher!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I'm not sure if I've ever eaten Connemara Lamb - they do eat a different diet, so I'd like to try it out. It's now a protected food stuff - like Parma Ham.

Have you asked any butchers etc?? Superquinn might be a good place to ask too. Or phoned up any meat wholesalers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Try Downey's in Terenure - I reckon if they don't stock it they might order it in for you (at a price of course).

Advertisement