Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Dark Chocolate?

• 30-05-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,058 ✭✭✭✭

I find Green & Blacks very artificial tasting - and some of their flavoured ones downright discusting! They've got the big marketing budget but there is much better chocolate around. G&B's are owned by Cadbury.

Personally I like a 70% Chocolate - and darker and the texture gets kinda bitty for me.

My favourite is Galler 70% but don't know if anyone sell it in Ireland (I get it in Belgium)
    After that comes Divine 70% Fairtarade. vailable in Tesco's - quite cheap as I remember.
    Lidl do some nice chocolate too

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Please don't cross-post. You've found the thread about dark chocolate in Nutrition & Diet; there's no point in having two threads on the same thing. Hence, I'm locking this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement