Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EFLOW - monthly service charge

• 30-05-2008 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I had hopes that the new Eflow tag system offered by our Public national agency, the NRA, would be without the monthly admin / service charges ...but no they like the other operators will be charging a 1 euro monthly fee for the priviledge of having the tag.
    You have to look in the small print to find these details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

would it be fair for all the other drivers in the state to pay (through their taxes) towards whatever costs this covers even though most of them dont come within a country mile of the City?

I shall only use the M50 very occasionally but when I do I will be expected to pay an increased amount over what regular users will be paying...i think I'll just put up with that situation...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Are they rolling this out over the other toll plazas too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

The account with the number plate registered for €2.50 a time would seem to be the best option then for occasional users of the M50. Unless there is a charge for this option as well??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

mobpd wrote: »
    I had hopes that the new Eflow tag system offered by our Public national agency, the NRA, would be without the monthly admin / service charges ...but no they like the other operators will be charging a 1 euro monthly fee for the priviledge of having the tag.
    You have to look in the small print to find these details.

But you only need 2 trip a month on the WestLink for this to pay for itself, I live and Galway would find this a good deal, i maybe do westlink 4 times a month.

Advertisement