Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup Qualifier

• 30-05-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Tattersalls International Trials

Thursday 29th May to Sunday 1st June
    Ratoath, Co Meath

http://www.tattersalls.ie/forms/3DE_flyer08.pdf

I'm going on the Saturday I think - Cross Country from 9am, sounds good to me...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Looked good on TV last night, a great win for Currane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

Yeah, flicked it on by accident last night. I was there on the Saturday though, cracking weather. Just visited the gourment burger stand and plonked my ass down by the water jump. Great few hours.....

How unlucky was that NZ bloke, only need to jump the last fence with no knock down, great news for the Irish though, looked very exciting..

Lots of burned paddies there!

Didn't feel sorry for the NZ bloke, he has enough won. The showjumping track looked difficult enough anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Glad to see the army doing well. They are a great supporter of the irish horse and equestrian sports in general. Bring on the olympics i say!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭granturismo

Yep, well done army.

I only caught the last 10 minutes and was pleasantly surprised to see RTE showing it at a decent hour. Robert Hall was good but the other commentator needs some more practice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Ya thought the coverage was good but commentating lacked enthusiam from the normal joe soaps point of view. Delighted for Currane and the win for the army will give them a great boost. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Robert Hall, ah ffs is he still commentating. I'd rather watch paint dry. Why can't rte get someone more enthusiastic to do it? Who was the other commentator? Was it a woman? Listen to BBC commentators at Badminton and you will know what proper commentary is about.

RTE never had good showjumping commentators, Brian McSherry, Tracey, R. Hall were clueless regarding breeding, etc. John Hall wasn't too bad maybe.

Advertisement