Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halford's currency conversions

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

in fairness Ireland has higher wage, insurance , transport costs etc which does contribute towards it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Different countries, probably different companies with the same name, there is no requirement for them to match another countries price. It's crap but no rules are being broken.

However, you did the right thing- if you disagree with a retail policy, the best thing you can do is not give them your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

I agree with both posts but my argument is that there is a €7 difference between two branches of the same chain-only the cheaper one is conveniently beside the Sterling area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

brayblue24 wrote: »
    I agree with both posts but my argument is that there is a €7 difference between two branches of the same chain-only the cheaper one is conveniently beside the Sterling area.

Then don't buy stuff in there ... ??

Advertisement