Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone hear of idiot-proof diet?

• 30-05-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭

aka Fat Loss 4 Idiots

And does it work? Because you can't get it except by paying money for it on the internet. A lot of reviews say it works and it sounds interesting.

http://www.idiotproofdiet.fatlosschoice.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Whats the point in even looking - all the info you need is in the stickies for bloody free!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭TravelJunkie

Transform wrote: »
    Whats the point in even looking - all the info you need is in the stickies for bloody free!!

What are you talking about?

Idiot Proof is actually the name of it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Probably just another fad to get your money. Why not just exercise daily, and find your threshold for cal intake, and when you want to lose weight, go below it, or if you want to gain, go above it, or if you're happy with your weight, then stay at it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭TravelJunkie

Probably just another fad to get your money. Why not just exercise daily, and find your threshold for cal intake, and when you want to lose weight, go below it, or if you want to gain, go above it, or if you're happy with your weight, then stay at it?

Could be. But has anyone on here actually seen it / done it/ know someone who has?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

There is a diet Neris and India's Idiot Proof Diet, which is really Atkins with a female twist. It's a pretty good diet, and they have a good website www.pig2twig.co.uk.

As far as I know the one you are looking at is just food rotation. You do lose weight on it, but mostly because it's so hard to eat a decent meal within the confines they give you. Everyone I know who has tried it has given up within a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 shelly4720

I bought this fromt he net - I'm a sucker fro these things - sales pitch works on me - anyway - it's ridiculous combinations of food together and all the common sense stuff thats on the stickies - if you want to pm me your email address I'll send it too you - save your money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

What are you talking about?

Idiot Proof is actually the name of it.
    Someone has not read or does not know what the stickies are ^^^^

Advertisement