Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Heel Stable In WWE Soon??????????

124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Minto wrote: »
    Well, there is the 4 page thread titled: A few pics of my dick.

Now you are blowing things out of proportion. The title of the thread was never delivered upon. It is barely in the top 100 things that has happened on the board.
    here is the entire major phycological issues forum. There's lots more lunacy over there (and a bit of homosexuality by the looks of it to, lol)!

And whats wrong with that? Johnnymudd is a cool guy if you know him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

There's an entire forum on Boards devoted to homosexuality. I very rarely visit the Figure Four board, but it looks to me like mostly people who don't take themselves too seriously having a laugh. "Elitist" never came to mind whenever I've read anything on it, but it has on Boards plenty of times (not this forum in particular). I have no idea what the big deal is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Fozzy wrote: »
    There's an entire forum on Boards devoted to homosexuality.

I was refering to the thread about the guy's dick, not the major phycological issues forum. Just wanted to clarify that.

rovert wrote: »
    And whats wrong with that? Johnnymudd is a cool guy if you know him.

I never said there was anything wrong with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

But I dont get this part at all

It's probably just me, i just didn't particular care for it. I sure as hell wouldn't pay for it.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Now you are blowing things out of proportion. The title of the thread was never delivered upon. It is barely in the top 100 things that has happened on the board.

What are the top 10 things that happened on that board? I feel I am missing out somehow by not knowing, please tell me all about it. I might just sign up today, sounds like the most exciting place on the INTERNET.

:frogbon:

kyp_durron wrote: »
    What are the top 10 things that happened on that board? I feel I am missing out somehow by not knowing, please tell me all about it. I might just sign up today, sounds like the most exciting place on the INTERNET.

:frogbon:

Why are you so defensive and unjustly so? It is a fun place (more fun than here for the most part, cue tantrums :p) and the thread mentioned above wasnt all that great in fairness, thats all.

Why would the board influence anyone to sign up either way?

Why would the board influence anyone to sign up either way?

Who mentioned signing up?

Anyway in short it is entertaining (people DO continue to sign up for it pretty much for it strictly), NEVER quiet and you've a more informed, better standard of posters due to it being a subscription Wrestling newsletter website.

Who mentioned signing up?

kyp_durron and validreasoning, in a way

• Advertisement

you've a more informed, better standard of posters due to it being a subscription Wrestling newsletter website.

I assume you mean more informed and a better standard than the posters on this board, if not ignore the rest of my post, but if you are saying that, then to quote The Rock, "Do like the t-shirt says, and get the F out"!
    This is not personal abuse, just personal opinion. I find, for the most part (anyone remember kentonbomb?) that this forum have some very insightful posters, we may not have a lot of regular posters, but the ones we do have know what they are on about.

I assume you mean more informed and a better standard than the posters on this board, if not ignore the rest of my post, but if you are saying that, then to quote The Rock, "Do like the t-shirt says, and get the F out"!

I do but your us vs them mentality is stupid
    This is not personal abuse, just personal opinion. I find, for the most part (anyone remember kentonbomb?) that this forum have some very insightful posters, we may not have a lot of regular posters, but the ones we do have know what they are on about.

Id disagree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Id disagree

Then take Mintos advice and sling your hook. Ever since you showed up this board has gone to pot. Dont think ive bothered posting on here since you showed up as you tend to ruin every thread your in. Take that as personal abuse if you like. I couldnt be arsed posting here as long as you are.

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Then take Mintos advice and sling your hook. Ever since you showed up this board has gone to pot. Dont think ive bothered posting on here since you showed up as you tend to ruin every thread your in. Take that as personal abuse if you like. I couldnt be arsed posting here as long as you are.

LOL some getting OFFENDED~! due to "allegiances" to a message board.

Dude debate my points not me. You yourself arent adding much by not doing so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

boards.ie vs F4W - WHEN BOARDS COLLIDE!
    Chapter 11 - rovert makes another friend ;)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

LOL some getting OFFENDED~! due to "allegiances" to a message board.

Dude debate my points not me. You yourself arent adding much by not doing so.

Nothing to do with allegiances to a message board. I really couldnt give a monkeys.

Its about you saying you dont respect the opinions of people on this board. Thinking they are ill informed and generally your superior attitude towards people. I doubt you actually have many friends so dont know how to interact with people properly but your attitude towards other posters on this board disgusts me. Id say im not in the minority in thinking this either.

Nothing to do with allegiances to a message board. I really couldnt give a monkeys.

Its about you saying you dont respect the opinions of people on this board. Thinking they are ill informed and generally your superior attitude towards people. I doubt you actually have many friends so dont know how to interact with people properly but your attitude towards other posters on this board disgusts me. Id say im not in the minority in thinking this either.

Again with this whole (and I do hasten to call it such as it is only Wrestling) "anti-intellectual" stance of some people here, preferring ground opinion to opinion with a degree of knowledge. I apologise for being informed about Wrestling, Mike. I only have in your opinion a "superior attitude towards people" as you perceive me to have one. The information and facts I use in my posts which I’ve the gall to use here :rolleyes: is freely available in the public domain either by newsletters or in books or DVDs. There are thousands of people far better informed about this subject than myself. I am fair in my treatment of people even though people aren’t to me given they choose to miscategorise me because of three one word posts made by myself a couple of hundred posts ago.
    Its about you saying you dont respect the opinions of people on this board

Again more miscategorising of what I said by misinterpeting what I said. Which is in fact the worst shared trait on this board in my opinion. Please directly quote me in the future, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Am I right in saying this is not the first time you,Rovert,have been involved in this thread going off topic?

Does that not tell you about the way you OFFEND~! :D posters.

To be honest I was a bit of a dick to you in this thread but I was one out of a few people you pissed off.But then I realised there is a well known poster who is a bigger dickhead then you!

Am I right in saying this is not the first time you,Rovert,have been involved in this thread going off topic?

Does that not tell you about the way you OFFEND~! :D posters.

To be honest I was a bit of a dick to you in this thread but I was one out of a few people you pissed off.But then I realised there is a well known poster who is a bigger dickhead then you!

I didnt take the thread off topic you did using personal abuse against me. Yet Im a dickhead, right then.

Whatever you want to think.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Whatever you want to think.:rolleyes:

Look at post #94 your the one took it off topic there.

Later it was VR and Bubs who took it off topic again after talking about F4W and insulting me even after this was posted:
    Next person to post off topic here is getting a one week ban

I didnt report them because Im fair with people as Ive said.

I agree it was fairly sound of you not to report them which is why you have gone down the list of my hated Boards.ie posters.

VR! and you went OTT from page one because you had a difference in opinion with him about Samoan wrestlers.

You annoyed me because you kept making arguements with people over their opinions which is fair but you kept on demanding answers which started pissing with people.

Lets agree on one thing and that should be that people had a bad week like myself when this thread came up.

You annoyed me because you kept making arguements with people over their opinions which is fair but you kept on demanding answers which started pissing with people.

Heaven forbid on a message board. Again saying some is talentless isnt opinion as talent to whatever debatable extent should be apparent though observation.

The way you kept demanding answers when the poster had made their point you had to keep asking and shooting the already sick horse.

End of discussion Rovert.People probably need to talk about Cody Rhodes and DiBiase Jr to save their day.

The way you kept demanding answers when the poster had made their point

Which was?

Report posts if they break rules. Thread locked, there's no saving it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement