Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Heavy Metal Parking Lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭dasdog

I watched this over the weekend and although it doesn't quite live up to all the cult hype it is well worth watching. Downside is the original is only 16 minutes long. Mid-West American trailer trash out of their minds before a Judas Priest concert in 1986. It was a favorite on the Nirvana tour bus apparantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! i thought i'd seen some sights before gigs here over the years but that lot are just completely wasted,wouldn't fancy being in a pit with that lot:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭dasdog

Yeah I always thought crowds here used to be pretty savage (remember Anthrax walking off stage in the Top Hat?)

This is just nuts :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

HOLY CRAP:eek: i don't fancy seeing any metal shows in the states,they're all psychos:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Ah theyre not that mad really. Just being the drunken METALLER THAN THOU!!!! type muppets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement