Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

RSA contact

Options
  • 30-05-2008 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi

I applied for driving test 2 weeks back online. I got a Candidate number, but even after 2 weeks i did not get acknowledgement from RSA.

RSA website says if i am not hearing from RSA, i should contact them. However it is very strange that RSA customer care number is of no use. Except some advertisements no body responds.

Any advice:D

I had sent mails to RSA but no use.

Thanks,
    Praveen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Smiley012

Ok when you call, do you get the deadline tone?

As if the number is not in use or something?

I got that LOADS whether I called from a landline or mobile. If I were you, I would keep trying, like, every second, thats the only way I eventually got through.

Sent numerous emails, none were replied to. Keep calling!! All I can suggest to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pratapani

Hi Smiley

I am able to hear recorded message saying for cancellation, if your driving test is with SGS try some ..........number.

For leinster press1,ulster...etc.

When i press 1 for leinster it says for dublin alone type 1. After that it gives recorded message for alchohol test.

Nobody responds.

Thansk,
    Praveen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

yeah thats the right one just hang on the line i was bout 20 mins on hold 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Unfortunately most of the calls made to the RSA are unnecessary and silly and could easily be answered by a tiny bit of research. People telephone to ask silly things like "Do I need L plates for a test" and "May I bring a friend with me on the test". This inundates the lines available and makes it difficult for those with more pressing queries.

If you are telephoning then, be prepared for a wait. Have a newspaper or book available or surf the net if possible. You'll only annoy yourself standing there with the phone in your hand expecting a prompt answer.

Advertisement