Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a helium tank...

Options
  • 30-05-2008 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can rent a helium tank.... possibly in the North Dublin area??
    And how much would they be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If you want this sent to the Dublin Forums let me know ! You may get a bit of a better response there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

There is company called BOC Gases somewhere around Naas Road. http://www.bocgases.ie/
    I know they supply helium to shops, give them a call and they might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Theres a guy in Ashbourne who does everything related to baloons, helium, weights, ribbons, the lot. He sells everything. Not sure if he rents stuff. Im looking for the brochure right now. Will get back to you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

You can buy disposable tanks taht do about 50 balloons for about €50.

Renting a regular tank will not be possible for health & safety reasons - bottle must be attached to wall, (weighs about 40kg) staff given training and you'd have to pay for full cylinder even if you only used a small amount.

Advertisement