Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im new here ^_^

Options
  • 31-05-2008 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hey anime/manga lovers!!!!!
    any good anime lately????
    :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Ye.

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Ye.

You forgot your 's'.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This

Ye
    Ye\ (y[=a]), adv. [See Yea.] Yea; yes. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
    Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Mnemosyne is funking deagly, although this depends in no small way on your gender and/or sexual penchant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This

Ye
    Ye\ (y[=a]), adv. [See Yea.] Yea; yes. [Obs.] --Chaucer.
    Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

I stan- sit corrected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Rhyme wrote: »
    I stan- sit corrected.

Hi Stan...

Mnemosyne is fantastic stuff alright, but might not be to everyone's tastes... The wait between episodes is a little on the long side as well (but there are only 2 left to air at this stage)
    Check out the synopsis here and see if it sounds like your cup of tea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 crazy_ace

has ne1 seen deathnote yet???
    wut bout saint seiya???
    :D

Deathnote is great. Nan dayo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Deathnote is great. Nan dayo!

It's a horrifically addictive programme in the best possible way:):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,489 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

meaning to get around to deathnote. The guy that plays Gaeta in BSG is doing the voice of some character named L in it I hear; I figure I'll wait for the whole english version to see who else does voice talent in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

Overheal wrote: »
    meaning to get around to deathnote. The guy that plays Gaeta in BSG is doing the voice of some character named L in it I hear; I figure I'll wait for the whole english version to see who else does voice talent in it.
    There is an english version. dunno who does the voice of L in it but to me it was a very good Dub

There is an english version. dunno who does the voice of L in it but to me it was a very good Dub

The english version is very impressive. It doesnt feel like your missing out on major plot, nor does it take away from the aesthetic style of the programme. Its voice overs are infact almost on par with Cowboy Bebop. :):):):)

i saw both versions...n 2 tell u tha truth i think tha the jap version was far better than tha english dub....sumtimes tha english versions takes away from tha whole feel tha its jap counter-part gives two it.....dont get me wrong tho...tha english version of GTO wuz far btr than the jap version!!!! ^_^V

• Registered Users Posts: 82,489 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

crazy_ace wrote: »
    i saw both versions...n 2 tell u tha truth i think tha the jap version was far better than tha english dub....sumtimes tha english versions takes away from tha whole feel tha its jap counter-part gives two it.....dont get me wrong tho...tha english version of GTO wuz far btr than the jap version!!!! ^_^V

woa woa woa....

we dont take kindly to txt spk around here, pilgrim :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wow, that post gave me a headache...

Wow, that post gave me a headache...

tha --- the
    don't they both take the same amount of timeto type:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

thats funny.....:D
    tha=that
    i forget to put the t at the end....as for the txt typin...sorry bad habbit....really bad....

i really wudnt voilate the unspoken rules of the board
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7 baby bear

im new to this,how do i make friends on it and stuff and like talk to people??

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭La0Fruitcake

Beyblade was my personal fav....and im a girl!:D

i think!!!:confused::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

baby bear wrote: »
    im new to this,how do i make friends on it and stuff and like talk to people??

Post your name, address and bank details and some friends will get back to you within 7-10 working weeks. + Pics k?

Gungrave is good anime. Smells of Japan.

Post your name, address and bank details and some friends will get back to you within 7-10 working weeks. + Pics k?

Gungrave is good anime. Smells of Japan.

Don't forget your personal security number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

hey I'm new to boards and love bleach, anyone else in the same boat? bleach, not being new to the forums :P

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    hey I'm new to boards and love bleach, anyone else in the same boat? bleach, not being new to the forums :P

im more of an elfin lied!!!:D

I've only ever heard good things about it, dunno if it'd be my cup of tea, care to explain a little about it?

I've only ever heard good things about it, dunno if it'd be my cup of tea, care to explain a little about it?

well its about a girl called lucy who has the power of vectors and her mind....she has a split personality and becomes this really sweet girl called "nyuu"...she is being searched for because in the first ten minutes you see her kill 23 people or something in 5 minutes! theres so much more its worth the watch..basically its about blood,nudity,death,love etc:D

might take a look :P
    she sounds like my kinda girl hahaha

might take a look :P
    she sounds like my kinda girl hahaha

dont be put of buy the first eposide tho!!!! heads get blown everywhere:pac:

hahaha I'm not put off by very much,
    any other manga that you'd recommend?

• Advertisement

yea full metal alchemist!!!!! and chobits!!:D

Advertisement