Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im new here ^_^

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

haha I was gonna start on full metal alchemists now that its summer
    you ever seen vampire knight?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭La0Fruitcake

no:confused:

whats it about?? gonna go on youtube and look it up:D

its about this school that is trying to mix vampires into the human population so they can coexist peacefully, sounds lame but its pretty good I can only find the first 7 episodes though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

A group called Shoku-dan have subbed episodes 8 and 9
    Might check it out myself....

oh cool thanks a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

First of all you have basic FAQ

Instead of having to go through all that malarkey here are the essential things you will need to know:

You may notice people have more stars than others/different colours...etc This is the Current stars system

Subscribers of Boards avail of more features. 5 euro= 1 month, 13 euro = 3 months and 50 euro is for 1 year.... You can ONLY Request your name to be changed if you are a subscriber also!

To do linkage you highlight what you wanna link then click the Insert Link button( Its a little globe with a link symbol, just hold your mouse over the various icons to see what they are). You know stuff so you will figure it out yourself!

For posting youtube videos up Press the Youtube button and in the Tags enter the code of the video(not the the whole Url just the code e.g 'YO7FnDPTxgM'.

Read the Siggy Rules to keep everyone happy because it can get tense sometimes even when you are arguing over the stupidest of things! You'll see!

If you wanna show photos straight up on boards use http://s155.photobucket.com This is a great image hosting site, easy to use and it gives you the Image code under your uploaded pic! sweet mmmm;)

The final thing I will say is that before you start a Thread, make sure you've looked for similar threads in the subject you want to talk about otherwise The mods will have to merge 'Your thread about Ronaldo' to 'Toms' thread about Ronaldo' and the Mods don't like this+ it keeps everyone satisfied!

This is the Help Desk, here you can posts about any of your troubles on Boards!:pac::D[/quote][/QUOTE] ..

I like the star system :):p

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

go to www.crunchyroll.com there youll have all the anime you want to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 crazy_ace

has anybody seen any good action anime lately????
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

devil may cry!
    bleach! vampire hunter :D
    and akira for a movie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cjx

I have ben sent an irrelevant private message. If there is something you think I need to know please say it directly so I can understand you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 crazy_ace

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    devil may cry!
    bleach! vampire hunter :D
    and akira for a movie
    would that by any chance be vampire hunter D???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    devil may cry!

The first two eps were astoundingly bad, does it get any less rubbish?

yep vampire D is what I meant :P

and em yeah i liked all of them
    am a fan of the games though might have been the reason :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

eoin5 wrote: »
    The first two eps were astoundingly bad, does it get any less rubbish?

Well all ill say is that for somthing thats related to Devil May Cry there aint much action in it!! Well there are a few but compared to what you should expect from somthing like Devil May Cry you will be disapointed. That said though it's still worth a watch and each episode is completely different in terms of a story/plot but each episode gradually builds up towards the end episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Well all ill say is that for somthing thats related to Devil May Cry there aint much action in it!! Well there are a few but compared to what you should expect from somthing like Devil May Cry you will be disapointed. That said though it's still worth a watch and each episode is completely different in terms of a story/plot but each episode gradually builds up towards the end episode.

I would have to agree with Michael, not alot of action, but still strangely involving. The build up towards the final episode is paced very well too
    :D:D:D

how many episodes are there anyways? not sure if I have seen them all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

12 I think.
    It gets better as it goes along, but wouldn't be something that I'll bother watching again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

tman wrote: »
    12 I think.
    It gets better as it goes along, but wouldn't be something that I'll bother watching again...

Yeah really is only worth the one watch. Anything else would be time wasting.:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Kewl name.

• Advertisement
Advertisement