Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Website of the week

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Some very sexy horses there!
    No 7 - raarr!! :pac: I'd go "Mr. Hands" for that beauty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

"Why the long face...?"

I always thought she looked a bit like a bad tranny, meself....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Gas thing about that is it's dissing here,but then advertising the film!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

That site is offensive to horses.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's brilliant. Leona Lewis is another one suffering from horsey-face-itis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Well, it's true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭markos79

That's brilliant. Leona Lewis is another one suffering from horsey-face-itis.

Leona Lewis is smokin!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

markos79 wrote: »
    Leona Lewis is smokin!!
    For a horse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The OP is just trying to stirrup trouble. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I hate that pimple thing on her chin. She's such a minger in general though. Giddy up you tramp.

• Advertisement
Advertisement