Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scumbags in rush

Options
  • 31-05-2008 6:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

at approx 3.15 am on saturday morning after feeding my newborn in the study i watched via cctv as 3 little scumbags smashed the window of my car and proceeded to try and extract the stereo from the dash. by the time i put on suitable clothes and turned off the house alarm they scarpered. they wore light coloured tracksuits and were on bikes. they wore led head torches with there hoods up and were approx 16/17 years of age.
    obviously there local as i cant see them cycling too far to do this sort of thing. the part of the stereo they tried to rip out is part of a double unit in the car which has never worked.so they destroyed the dash in my car for no reason. so anyone in the rush area be extra vigilant and if anyone in the area has heard of other such acts please let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭tiredmam

FFS and thanks for letting us know. What low lives and i truely believe in Karma!!
    I hope it burns the hands off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

I hate to hear of this.. was robbed a couple of years ago (good and proper!) and is not a nice feeling (esp when its your house)

whereabouts (roughly) in rush was it? I am thinking about moving up there and always thought it to be a very quiet area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i live in rush and alwyas found it quiet. Used to live in coolock. Hate to hear that happening . where abouts was it? I find there is a high proportion of rentals in rush and as for a neighbour watch thing i find people probably wont care as long as it is not happening to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i live in rush and alwyas found it quiet. Used to live in coolock. Hate to hear that happening . where abouts was it? I find there is a high proportion of rentals in rush and as for a neighbour watch thing i find people probably wont care as long as it is not happening to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

ive found rush to be very quiet and my neighbours are excellent, so i can only put it down to the type of car it is and oppertunism.these ppl rarely **** on their own doorstep and come in from other areas.its usually the nice quiet areas that are hit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement